Tyler (male reader)

Imagine Tyler when he's asked in an interview about how he introduced you To his family

"Tyler, so you're bisexual right?"

"Uh, y-y-yes I am"
"Okay so how did you introduce (Y/n) to your family?"

"Uh I've always liked girls at a young age, and I've had 2 or 3 girlfriends in the past, but it wasn't until like 8th grade where I liked a guy in my math class, I was so confused and I felt ashamed of myself, I was in a very dark place, but with some help of my friends I finally realized what was going on with me, and I accepted it, but....I didn't tell my family until I met y/n, I love him s-s-so much, and I wanted him to meet my family, I told my parents that I was inviting a boy home for dinner and they agreed!
But I left out the part where y/n's my boyfriend..."

"Oh no!"

"Yeah!, so when y/n came over, my mom said, 'oh, Y/n!, Tyler never really mentioned you before so how long you and Tyler been friends?'
Then me and y/n look at each other like, 'I don't know should we tell them?'
So I did! I said and I quote, 'um mom, dad y/n is not my friend h-he's my b-b-boy friend'
My mom dad and siblings were all silence, after like a few seconds my dumb-ass decide to say 'well...I'm half gay!' O-o-oh my god WHY DID I SAY THAT?!?!!"

Yeah I really have no clue, it was supposed to be short but I just kept going and going and going and going 😄

Oh and someone dm once saying he'd like to see more male readers so, to the guy who wanted more male reader here u go! (You know who u are 😏)