Chapter Eighteen

"Emi! You know better than to sleep in my classes. If you're not interested, please do get out before I use my alice on you." 

I managed to get out of bed today for school. I can't even remember what time I slept last night. Aiko was just.... unteachable! He's lucky to have me as a tutor.

Now the teacher is shouting at me for sleeping in his class, threatening to hurt me with his alice. Pfft, as  he's allowed to do that to any of his students. "Yes sir..." I answer silently, obvious that i was annoyed with him.

"Hmph, let's go back to thermal equilibium. When we-" his words fade away as I go back to day dreaming. I'm not the only one not listening to his lecture anyway. Izumi and Kazuki next to me were doing different things as too. Kazuki was playing with his hair (boys and their hair) while Izumi scribbled on a piece of paper, completely lost in his own world.

I was looking out the window, scared of the black man coming out any moment, watching me with his creepy eyes. It gave me the shivers. Fortunately, he didn't come out.

"What's wrong Emi?" Kazuki asked, finally taking his eyes off from his hair. Then he looked in the direction i was looking and frowned. "Don't worry about persona coming back."

I was surprised. "You know him???"

He hesitated for a while, "Yeah... I know him. Izumi too. He's the Dangerous Ability's head advisor. You can probably tell right?" Yep, it all made sense.

"Anyways, he doesnt go out that much. I wouldn't worry about him Emi. We're here for you". I sure do hope so Kazuki.

"Psst, guys" Izumi whispered on my right. "Wanna go to central town later?"

"I can't, I still have to tutor Aiko" I replied sadly.

"Oh.... right" He said with a grim face.

"I'd love to go!" Kazuki failedly tried to lift Izumi's spirits. He was left pouting and crossed his arms.

I tried to listen to the lecture instead, but it was hard concentrating with the tension Izumi is giving out.

Stupid tutoring.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Dismissal time, and he still didnt come out. Walking out the streets? No creepy man behind the trees watching me. Good, this is good. No problemo.

I arrived at the dorms and knocked on Aiko's door without changing my clothes. I'll do that later.

A few seconds later, he answers the door in all his glory. He was dressed up in tan shorts, white and black checkered shirt, and black vans. Just stunning.

"Why didn't you change your clothes?" He asks.

"I can do that later"

"Nuh-uh. Go change, we're going to central town."

"But what about the tutoring?"

"You can tutor me there. Now go!" He shooes me away. I grumble in frustration and walked to my room-which is right next to his- and slammed the door.

I opened my closet and grabbed a striped shirt with jeans to go along with it and changed into it. Then I wore my gray converse and grabbed a few notebooks for the tutoring. Though I doubt I'll be able to do any of that. I headed out.

He was waiting for me outside. And when he saw me, he scanned my clothing and I immediately felt self-conscious. Maybe I should have picked a more presentable attire.

"Perfect, now come on"

"Where are we going?" I asked

"I already told you, to central town"

"Be more specific dumbo" I laughed at him

"Just trust me okay?"

~WRITER'S SECTION~

Phew! Had to write this on my phone at 2 in the morning. Anyways, thanks for those who still read this even though I update at a very slow rate :).  Enjoy!

Please,

Vote! Comment! and Follow! :D