Leave Luanne

The Heathers & the Plastics stay with the Reincarnation for the sake of Drama. Peter III has been shipped off to Siberia but will be back. This is the last week of summer & you hear Pippy singing & dancing in their room.(Do not read if you get triggered by abuse,rape or death. )
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Luanne's fat lip is drying. Her sibling is baking & frying. The shine around their eyes gone bust  & bleeding . . .

Master shouts , "slave set the table!" But both know she ain't able . . . Her arms are broke,limp like yoke with them both repeating . . .

"Leave Luanne . . . Why don'tcha march out that door? Southern woman,he ain't no good for you . . . Leave Luanne,sweet Virginia wants more,but it's you dying by his hand . . . " And yet,the sibling & Luanne remains . . .

Ever since has been told off,his sanity drifted off. No he was never nice but now he's cruel . . . Rapes Luanne & beats the sibling but both won't fess how he treats them. Because the bible verse says it won't get worse but none of them are fools . . .

You won't ever,leave ,Luanne because if you walk out his door,his dogs will be coming for you . . . No you won't leave,Luanne, because He'll give you both what for . . . You're stuck where shouldn't have been . . . And so both the sibling & Luanne remains . . .

Painly howling! Screams & crying are heard around . . . Plainly drowning! And never  dying! That's a fate worse than death . . .

But years after such conditions,turn lame into auditions. And tonight the master's sleeping like a log. The sibling plucks the kitchen cleaver . . .
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pippy pauses as if looking at something in their hand with a dazed look,though nothing was in their hand before going back singing & acts this line out.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Creeps up to his favorite dog breed briard . . . Before they cut the rope & hope on hope! Luanne shouts, "your dogs got out!" The siblings got their chance with no back glance as they run out the bog!

Screaming(2x)

Leave Luanne!

Leave Luanne, you got a life left to live! With a dream living on rains of hope! Leave Luanne, both of you won't forget nor forgive . . . The cuts of from branches don't hurt . . . The sibling & Luanne escape . . . !
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pippy has a grin on their face before they sing again.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Swim Luanne!(2x)

And in the marsh with leeches,Luanne preaches to the sibling they're alive,in the night! Push through the muck & brushes as the blood inside rushes left & right,all your might!

Until you reach the bank,both crawl onto the bank,Luanne feels a yank on her hair . . . As she stares at the master . . . Who beats Luanne . . .
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pippy's smile turns into a mournful frown before they softly sing to the point you can barely hear them clearly.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
The master lies in bed now . . . Half sad Luanne is dead now . . . They say she drowned herself, in the marsh while in despair . . . He thinks he used to love her,but push had came to shove her . . . The lies of life as the the casket close & the sibling is the only one to grieve Luanne . . .

Now no one is on his shoulder . . . But his mattress isn't colder . . . In fact it's bullish hot as the air is damp & steamy. But his body starts to shiver as his window cracks a slither & fiery fog from the deathly for pours in the room & then there the man sees dead Luanne,he terrified but he keeps his pride because he knows he ain't dreaming!

Then he starts screaming, "Leave Luanne, he'll sent you back here for more! Because there is no one who loves you . . . "
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pippy forms a smirk filled with vengeance
____________________________________________________________________________________________
But said Luanne,"I've come to settle a score . . . "

Then she shows her feet bound in chains . . .

And loyal Luanne . . .

Remains

And remains!(3x)

Someone is howling! Satisfaction creeps around . . . !
____________________________________________________________________________________________
You hear a ghostly noise coming from Pippy's mirror.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Ghosts are growling!

Never dying!

That's a fate worse than . . .

Death, Luanne!

She cries out her miserable screams,so abusers never sleep again! You cannot plead to Luanne if she wants to drag you to hell!

This is caution to the cruelest of man!(2x)

God loves Luanne!

Praise be . . .

. . . . Amen . . . !
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pippy cries out as they finish singing the song.

okbuwumer
Isabelladabomb
HistoryNxrd
AlexandraHamilton2
nicenxckbtw
EdwardTudorSeymour