Chapter 1: "The Creature Inheritance - Part 1"

"Harry, you are going to go through your creature inheritance today at midnight. Remember, it's very painful, so it might help if you put a silencing charm on," Lily was very worried for Harry. She didn't go through a creature inheritance, since she was a Muggleborn. But, James described it to her in every detail. She didn't go through it, but just by listening she got shivers down her spine.

"Relax Lily. It will be worth the pain." This was Sirius, he wasn't very worried. But then again, he was always reckless.

"But—"

"I mean, even James is not that worried! And he even went through it. Just relax, or else you'll get wrinkles and James will regret marrying you."

That got a laugh out of Lily.

"What are you saying about me not liking my wife if she gets wrinkles? I'll have you know, I'll still love her." James came in the room, Firewhiskey in his hand.

"Relax Jamie, I was just joking!"

"You always joke Sirius, and they're not even funny. They're like dad jokes." This was Remus, he was reading and he finally looked up from his book.

"But, babeeee...." Sirius whined.

"Harry, why don't you go floo Molly? I'm sure Ron is very bored at his home right now."

"Okay, bye Remus, bye Sirius!" He got up from his seat. Just when he was about to go out of the room, he waved at Lily and James. "Bye mom, bye dad!" He left the room in a sprint.

To be honest, he wasn't even going to The Burrow. He was gonna go to the bathroom to wank to his crush.

He went in the room, locked the door, and put on a silencing charm on the door.

Waa..im gonna be dirty if i make a scene and i just showered 2 hours ago, i dont wanna shower again so no wanking scene :'(

When he was finished, he put his boxers on again and zipped his pants up.

He got out of the bathroom and went and jumped on the bed. His cock was hardening already when he thought about Draco.

After 1 hour, and since he was bored, he thought of going to The Burrow. He got off the bed and went in front of the fireplace. He took some floo powder, and shouted, "The Burrow!"

He was dizzy and was almost about to fall when someone helped him stay up. He looked up, and saw Ginny. He was dating her, oh right. 'Idiot even thinks I love her, bitch. She is just a distraction from Draco.' He wanted to punch her, right now, right there. But he remembered that his parents probably would ground him if he did that. They did know of his crush on Draco, but they wanted him to try and atleast be nice to the 'poor girl'. Especially since, I was the one who asked her out. The idiot thought that she would be his mate. Hah, that's laughable!

"Hey babe!" She said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey Ginny, let's not do this. Alright? Your brother will have my head if he sees us kissing." He tried to convince her. And she even bought it! Hah, she's so gullible.

She laughed. It was like Hell for his ears. She sounded like a banshee. "Yeah, you're right. Ron's in the kitchen, eating. He might be done any second now."

He came right when she said that. "Hey Harry! How's the summer been for ya?"

"Oh, it was alright. I guess. I'm going through my creature inheritance today."

"Creature inheritance? Lucky! My dad wasn't one so I won't be one either. Wonder what you will be though. Werewolf? Veela? Dark Angel? Vampire?—"

"Ronald! We have to study, come upstairs, hurry!" Hermione came downstairs.

"But I don't wanna...!" Ron whined.

"Too bad! You invited me here, now you're gonna have to study." She took his hand and dragged him upstairs.

"Sorry Harry.. can't play with you now. I have to do homework."

Harry laughed. "It's fine, Ron! I'll play chess with you later."

When he was gone, Ginny started to swoon. "Oh Harry! I can't wait to be your mate. Whatever you are, I'm sure I'll be your mate."

Hah! Unlikely.

"Yeah! Me too. I, uh.. have to go home now, my mum is probably super worried. Bye."

"Bye Harry! See you later!" She purred. Little bitch. Doesn't even know that I know she's cheating on me.

"Yeah, bye."

Hey guyss!! Go and follow my waifu, StyleYAYA she makes lovely fanfics. :D