9

"Why did you knock? You live here too." Louis said and motioned for him to get inside.

"I can't just barge in and who knows how much clothes you would be wearing." Harry smiled amused.

That set Louis off in a fit of giggles. He covered his mouth with his delicate hand and he had crinkles by his sparkling eyes. Harry stared at him in awe. He was adorable.
"Ehm, I'm gonna put some shoes on, and then we can get going. You look great by the way."

Harry smiled at the compliment.
"So do you."

He really did. Louis was wearing a white t-shirt that showed off his chest tattoo and a pair of grey dress pants that hugged his bum and legs in all the right places. Harry got a good view of that bum when Louis leaned down to tie his shoes.

They walked to Louis's car together. Harry examined it closely. You could tell a lot from a man from what kind of car he was driving. It was a nice car of a newer model but it wasn't flashy. Harry was relieved that he wasn't driving one of those penis extenders. Well, he had seen his dick. Louis didn't have to extend anything. He blushed slightly from his own thoughts. Louis seemed to know what he was thinking and gave him a smirk before they got inside. His eyes were glittering with humor.

He drove them to a cozy Italian place downtown. They walked inside and Louis had already booked a table for two and a waiter showed them to their seats. They hadn't talked much in the car. It seemed like Louis was nervous as well and that actually made Harry feel better.

They placed their orders and while they were waiting for the food to arrived Louis gave Harry his full attention.
"Tell me about yourself, Harry."

So Harry started to talk about his family and when he described his relationship with his older sister Gemma Louis smiled.
"I have five sisters. They can be a handful."

"Tell me about your family." Harry asked and Louis smiled fondly before he started to talk about them.

Harry listened with interest. Louis loved his family. It seemed like he had a close relationship with his mother and that he took the responsibility of being the older brother seriously.
"Do you want children of your own?" Harry asked.

"Yes. Maybe not as much as seven but I would like to have a family someday. How about you?" Louis smiled.

"I always wanted children." Harry replied and Louis seemed to appreciate the answer.

They talked about everything and nothing in between and the conversation flooded easily. When they finally ordered dessert they had spent two hours at the restaurant. Louis paid for their meals and they sat an hour extra just talking before they walked out to the car again.
"So, do you wanna come back home and drink a glass of wine?" Louis asked when they were getting close to their apartment.

"Yeah, why not?" Harry answered and smiled.

They walked inside and Louis went to the kitchen to fetch a bottle and two glasses.
"So that's where you're hiding the good stuff?" Harry questioned when Louis opened a cabinet.

Louis smirked at him and they sat down in the living room. Louis opened the bottle and poured them some wine.
"I had a really great evening."

"Me too." Harry beamed and took the glass Louis was offering him.

They sipped on the wine in silence for a while just enjoying each other's company. A half-hour later they had emptied the bottle while Louis tried to convince Harry that football was a great sport. Harry looked at the time.
"I should call a cab."

"You could always stay." Louis suggested.

"Yeah? Are you sure? I don't want it to feel weird." Harry hesitated.

"You live here too." Louis said and smirked.

"Usually not at the same time." Harry chuckled.

Louis just shrugged his shoulders like it wasn't a big deal. It kind of was but it didn't feel weird. Even if they just met in person they kind of knew each other already.

So they stayed up a while longer, talking and laughing before they brushed their teeth together.
"This is kind of weird." Harry said, mouth full of toothpaste.

"I like weird." Louis replied and rinsed his mouth.

They headed to the bedroom and started to undress. Harry left his boxers on and so did Louis. They laid down on their side of the bed.
"Good night Harry."

"Good night Louis." Harry answered and turned off his bedside lamp. The one he had chosen.

They were both laying on their backs, staring at the ceiling thinking the same thing. I want to kiss him.

Instead, they turned their backs on each other and tried to fall asleep. Louis fell asleep first and Harry let his calm breaths lull him into sleep.

He woke up at seven to find Louis sleeping with his head on his chest. His heart took an extra beat and he glanced down at the sleeping man in his arms. He was surprised that Louis was still asleep. Didn't he have trouble sleeping? He must have gotten seven hours of sleep by now and it didn't look like he was waking up anytime soon.

He didn't want to wake him. He needed his sleep. He liked to have him this close anyhow so he closed his eyes again and drifted off. He woke up two hours later when Louis started to stir. He was still laying on top of him.
"Shit I'm sorry! What time is it?" Louis said disoriented and rolled off him.

"09.12." Harry answered and turned to the side to face him.

Louis looked embarrassed.
"I slept for nine hours? I can't remember the last time I did that. I feel so well-rested. Ehm, I didn't mean to use you as a pillow."

"It's fine Lou. I'm glad you slept for so long. I must be a great pillow." Harry chuckled.

"Very comfy." Louis smiled.

"Good. Come on. I'm gonna cook us breakfast." Harry answered at got up. He walked to his closet and found some sweats and a t-shirt.

Louis got dressed as well and they headed to the kitchen.