12

"Hello?" Harry shouted as soon as he walked inside their apartment on Friday afternoon. He didn't knock this time. He had convinced Ed to get off an hour earlier and he had hurried home.

Louis came running from the living room and pulled him in for a bone-crushing hug.
"Hiiii!"

Harry started to laugh but wrapped his arms around the smaller man and hugged him back.
"Someone is happy to see me. That's nice."

"Yeah." Louis answered softly.

"The feeling is mutual. I have been looking forward to this the whole week." Harry assured him.

Louis giggled and kissed him. It was supposed to be a quick one. Harry hadn't even got his jacket and shoes off but soon they were both moaning out loud and tried to undress each other. It was messy and it was a bit desperate but they had both wanted this since the first time they found out how good sex was with each other.

Harry lifted Louis and brought him to the bedroom. He had some trouble walking considering his pants had ended up at his ankles somehow. He threw Louis down on the bed and kicked off his shoes so he finally could get rid of those damn pants. They got stuck and he jumped around on one leg trying to get them off.
"These damn things. Why do I have so tight pants?" he grunted while he jumped around.

Louis laughed so hard he cried. He held his stomach and rolled back and forth on the bed.
"Does me getting naked amuse you?" Harry asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes. You're so fucking cute!" Louis giggled.

"Cute huh?" Harry chuckled.

He had successfully removed his pants and took hold of Louis's legs and pulled him towards himself. Louis yelped in surprise. Harry took off his pants and boxers in one quick motion. Louis hissed when the cold air hit his private parts.
"Take your shirt off." Harry instructed with an edge to his voice.

Louis hurried to comply. He wasn't laughing anymore. This Harry wasn't just cute he was hot as fuck! Harry took his shirt off as well before he crawled up on Louis nibbling his way up to his stomach and chest. He came up and kissed him hungrily. Louis immediately opened his mouth to let him in. They kissed dirty for a while and Harry rubbed their crotches together.

Louis whimpered. He was already so turned on that he couldn't think straight. Harry broke the kiss so he could create a lovebite on Louis's neck. He blew on the red mark when he was satisfied with the result. Louis shivered. Harry came up to whisper in his ear.
"I'm gonna blow your mind sweetcheeks."

He started to explore Louis's body using his lips, tongue, teeth, and hands. He tugged on one of Louis's nipples with his teeth while he pinched the other one between his fingers. Louis moaned out loud.

Harry reached for the lube and condom in his drawer and had to search for a while before he found the right items. He didn't want to waste time looking for it later on. He was planning on getting Louis really riled up.

He put the items next to him on the bed before he continued to kiss down Louis's tummy. Louis was squirming in bed, impatient to get him where he wanted him the most. Harry took his time. He sucked another bruise on Louis's hipbone before he licked the precum off Louis's already hard cock. Louis drew in a sharp breath and was mentally preparing himself for a blowjob but Harry just sucked lightly on the tip before he licked his way down.

Louis whined impatiently and Harry smirked before he sucked on his balls instead. He proceeded to lick a wet stripe down to his hole and Louis shouted out in ecstasy as soon as he reached it. Oh, he liked it that much? Good.

He dived in and started to eat him out and Louis reacted immediately. He moaned out loud and gripped Harry's hair with both hands and tugged it which made Harry moan as well. He loved when someone pulled his hair during sex.

He breached the rim with his tongue and Louis's whole body was trembling.
"Fuck! Make me come. Feels so good."

Harry opened the bottle of lube and coated three of his fingers before he dived back in. He licked as far as he could, poking his tongue inside, and wiggled a finger next to his tongue. He crooked it to brush against his prostate and Louis cried out loud.

Harry pressed a second finger inside as well and Louis was tossing his head from side to side rambling noncoherent sentences. Harry pushed a third finger inside and jabbed his prostate and Louis came all over himself with a high-pitched scream.

Harry needed to fuck him now. Watching Louis combust from his fingers made him crazy from lust. His cock was throbbing, aching to get inside. He ripped the condom packet open impatiently using his teeth. He rolled it on with trembling hands and hurried to lube himself. He wiped his hand on the sheets before he grabbed Louis and flipped him around. Louis yelped in surprise, still a little hazy from an awesome orgasm but he got on his hands and knees. Harry wasted no time and pushed inside with a chasm roar.

He forced himself to stop as soon as he bottomed out. He didn't want to hurt Louis no matter how fucking horny he was. His whole body was shaking from restrained lust.
"Move!" Louis finally said.

It wasn't a second too late. He pulled out and snapped his hips back and started to fuck into him at a brutal pace. He couldn't go slow. He just hoped that Louis could take it. From the sound of it, he could. Louis met his thrusts by pushing his ass back and Harry just had to give it a light spank to see it jiggle.
"Fuck! Again!" Louis shouted.

Harry grabbed his hips and gave him another spank and Louis's knees caved in. Harry grabbed him tighter and pulled him up. The new angle made him hit Louis's prostate dead on and he cried out in pleasure.
"Won't last. I need you to come for me, Lou." Harry grunted. Sweat was dripping down his forehead.

A couple of hard thrusts later Louis climaxed again and he let out a guttural sound and sprayed the sheets white. Harry pushed in deep and came with a loud moan.

He pulled out and fell on the bed panting heavily. Louis laid sprawled out unable to move.
"You definitely blew my mind. Fucking hell Harry, that was insane."