Chapter 2

As soon as I arrived home, Gregory opened my door and I, with grace, came out of the car and came to a two-story house with beautiful white paint. I entered and the lights came on. I checked my watch and it was 7:18. I scowled and walked to my room. 

"I suppose a shower wouldn't hurt." I grabbed a change of clothes and a towel then entered the shower. I stood facing the water and felt it running down my body, the warm water was always a good feeling. Anna Sterling. I wonder how you'll entertain me tonight. I got out wrapping a towel around myself. 

As I stood looking into the mirror, I combed my hair and brushed my teeth. Then added some deodorant and cologne. I went out and finished off my suit by putting on my silk jacket to cover a white button-up.

When I was completely dressed I called for Gregory once more as it was almost 8:00. "To oak drive. Apt 33 please." Gregory nodded and began the short drive a few blocks away. Time seemed to fly as we were in front of Anna's apartment in a matter of minutes.

I swiftly went to her door and knocked gently. "Oh hello, Mr. Grey. I was just finishing getting ready." I looked at her, my jaw dropped to the floor. She was wearing a black short dress, a pair of black heels that nearly made her small 5'7 figure close to my height of 6'3. I looked down at her carefully and drank every detail.

"Umm, Mr. Grey? Are you okay?" I awoke from my slight trance and nodded adjusting my collar. "Just examining you. You look very beautiful, Mrs. Sterling." I held her hand up to my mouth and laid a small kiss on her knuckle. Her face turned a slight crimson and she looked away "Please, call me Anna." I smiled, She's quite strange to me "Then you can call me Jonathan, Anna."

She brought me close to her as we walked out of the apartment. "Your home is very clean and organized." She looked at me and for a second it seemed as if her eyes had the look of "Is that how you  want to start a conversation?"

I gave a light chuckle and she gave me a small smile "I suppose that's one way to start off the night." I looked at her. "You know, your smile is very addicting." I saw her visibly blush harder and I smirked to myself. "Did you just smirk, Mr. Grey?"

     We slide into the car with ease and I look into her blue eyes, "Is it wrong to have a little fun with this night?" I laughed to myself softly as she did the same "I guess it works, for now."

I looked at her as she had this little smirk, her lip caught in her teeth. I briefly felt strange. But as quickly as it came, it faded. What was that feeling? "Take a picture, it lasts longer." I looked into her eyes, my mouth forming a hard line. 

"What's that supposed to mean, Mrs. Sterling?" I forced out with a dark look. I saw her shake, her eyes slightly widen, and her legs close together. I continued to hold my glare as she held her breath. Suddenly she whispered out a small sentence "I'm sorry... I was just teasing." I eased my gaze but still held a dark look in my eyes. 

"Sir. We are at De la Grasse now." I reached over to her door still looking in her eyes as I opened it. "Let's hurry in." I breathed out onto her neck. She visibly shivered. I smirked a dark sadistic smirk. "Anna, don't tell me you enjoyed that? And we've only just met." I looked down into her eyes as her face reddened more.

"Umm- I- Let's just go inside." She hurried out of the car; Much to my dismay, But I followed out after her. Once we were both out, we went inside and to the front desk. "Reservation. Under Mr. Grey." I looked down at the girl as she stared at me then at Anna and me again. "Certainly sir." 

I tapped my finger as she struggled to type under my gaze. I slowly muttered to myself "This couldn't take any longer..." I rolled my eyes and she finally finished. We walked to our table and sat down. I looked at Anna as she studied the menu, I smiled at her. My gaze didn't go unnoticed. "What is it, Jonathan?" I steeled my gaze into her blue eyes, getting lost in their depths. "Its nothing, Anna. Just taking you in for the night." She hid her face with the menu and I smiled more.

Soon we both decided on a stake and white wine. "So, Anna. How would we both benefit from this business deal?" Anna stared me in the eye "It could be very profitable for us. We could combine our merchandise and sell it to bigger corporations in different counties."

I nodded my head slowly as I took a bite of my stake. "Hmm, that does seem a good plan. But I'm wondering about your plans for the future of the companies. When we are too old to continue working, what will happen then?" She held her hand on her chin and smiled "We'll discuss that when the right time comes, Mr. Grey"

     I held a strong gaze with her eyes, something about her saying my name, It was alluring. "I don't like to way, Mrs. Sterling. I have very little patience for my business." I called for the check and we left the building and waited for Gregory. "Well, Jonathan, I had a good time." I smiled and whispered into her ear "The night doesn't have to end here."

She put her hand on my chest and looked up at me, "What else is there to do, Mr. Grey?" She bit her lip and my arousal grew. "I don't know about you, but I know what I want to do." She seemed to nearly fall as her knees shook slightly. "What would that be?" I left a trail of kisses from her ear to her neck.

"You."