😇innocent😇

(Katsukis p.o.v)

Did deku ask me to have sex with him. This is not like deku he would probably freak out in the morning. Deku interrupted my thinking when he hugged my waist. "Please kacchan" ill admit that he is not that bad at seducing people like me. And now it was time to give deku my answer.

(Midoriyas p.o.v)

"NO"

I looked up at kacchan surprised by his response. Maybe if I tried a little more he would give in. I started to rub my chest on his shaft which made him hard. Then kacchan pushed me down on my bed and ran out my room. I stood there in my dark room alone,cold and sad. Why did he not want to? Am I that ugly to you? Maybe I'm a little chubby. I walked to my mirror and looked at my body. I turned to the side and tears began to pour out. I washed up and put my clothes on. I went straight to bed.

(Katsukis p.o.v)

Damn i walked out on deku he'll probably take it personally but he needs to get his mind straight. He even said it was to soon at the hotel. So why is now so different? I finally got back to my dorm room. I opened the door and jumped to my bed. I looked at the time and it was 11:56 damn its late and its a school night. I went straight to sleep to see what tomorrow offers.

I woke up at 6:00 and went to take a shower. After my shower I got back to my dorm and put on my ua uniform I looked at the time to see it was only 6:30. I went down to the common area and went to make some breakfast for me and deku. It was now 6:50 and deku was not out yet thats wierd he usually comes out the same time I do or I come out later. Deku finally came down looking like he never even sleep last night. I felt a bit awkward but didn't show it. I told deku to come over to get some food.

(Midoriyas p.o.v)

Kacchan called me over to get some food. Shit. I told him i wasn't very hungry since I had a midnight snack. Kacchan ended up giving it to kirishima. I walked out of the dorm area to are classroom. I could feel my tummy rumble. Since I got to class earlier than usual Mr. Aizawa told me to pass out the papers to each desk. Soon everyone got to class while kaminari and kirishima were late. I look down thinking about how nice kaminari looks unlike me.

(Time skip to lunch because I hate school)

It was now lunch time and I was starving. I got up and went outside until uraraka and iida stopped me. "Hey deku aren't you going to lunch you didn't have breakfast this morning?" I began to say "oh I'm fine you guys can run along im not hungry" iida said that its not healthy for the human body to eat for a long period of time and that there was no posable why that i wasn't hungry. "I SAID I WASN'T HUNGRY DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME!!!" there faces were filled with per shock. I turned around and ran away to hear uraraka telling me to wait but I didn't.

(Uraraka p.o.v)

Deku yelled at me and iida which surprised me. I looked at iida and he gave me a concerned look and I did the same. Just then bakugo came out of the classroom. He was my biggest crush  i haven't told deku yet but I will. He looked at me and iida with a look of 'wtf just happened' i shrugged and said that deku said he wasn't hungry and ran off. Bakugo asked what direction he went i told him he went down the hall to the left. Just then he ran down there to.

(Katsukis p.o.v)

Deku never yells unless something got him really sad or messed up. I ran to were that round face told me and kept running. I ran passed the bathroom to hear little sobs which sounded like deku. I turned around and walked in the restroom. I assumed that he was in one of the little stalls because that was a the only stall closed. "Oi nerd get out i need to talk to you" deku wouldn't step out so I had to step in. I jumped over the stall to see deku crying on the toilet. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up into a hug.

"Kacchan why are you hugging me?"

I told him because I loved him which was true. What deku said next made me so angry not at him but at myself.

"But I'm so fat and ugly I'm only good at messing things up."

"Thats not true you are not fat. Also your so damn sexy. The reason why I didn't sleep with you is not because I think your body is ugly. Also like I said your fucking fuckable but because you said yourself that you weren't ready i was trying to give you more time to think things over"

"Your so much cooler than me"

"Damn right and I'll keep being cool not for others but for you. Also you will stay sexy. Did I ever tell you how tiny and skinny you are?"

"Yeah. I love you so much cool guy"

"Love you two dork"

Just then deku went back to crying but not by himself but on me were he should be.

"Please never leave me kacchan"

"I won't"

"Promise"

"I swear on your fat ass"

"K...KACCHAN!!!"

deku blushed and we went back to lunch were deku started to eat again.

He said sorry to those loser and we all had a some what nice day I can't wait to marry him~

Ok i really hope this chapter is good for all you guys also i love all you gay fries🍟

Jojo toast out!!!❤❤❤