🥳bedtime party🥳

(Dekus pov)

   I had put on the pj's that mina picked out for the sleepover party. I walked in the front lobby where everyone was. They were all one the couch or on the floor with there blankets. Kacchan of course was in the kitchen preparing snacks and drinks for the night. Kirishima was bothering kacchan but it didn't worry me. Mineta was following momo around. I had brought my All Might pillow and blanket which I loved so dearly. After I was done setting up the place a would lay kacchan came out and saw me and started walking over to me. Kacchan told me that he was heading out real quick to get more milk since we ran out. Which I offered to come with.

(Katsukis p.o.v)

  Deku asked if he could come and as the NICE and AMAZING person I am i told him he could come.

   While me and deku were walking i felt like someone or something was watching us......i was aware but not to alert to scare the peace of shit next to me. We finally got to Walmart and went straight to the milk in order not to miss the fun time everyone was having. I still had that uneasy feeling but my ego was making it to were i didn't care. Deku on the other hand was also strange to. I flicked his nose to get his attention to ask him what was wrong. Deku felt the same way as me. We got out of Walmart and walked a little faster than usual. Deku stopped in his tracks and looked up at me. He asked if i heard speaking until.....

(??? P.o.v)

"Nice to see you again IZUKU~"

I'm so freaking sorry ik its been awhile ever since this whole covid thing happened i have been really busy. Also thank you to all my patient and nice supporting people out there. I will try to post regularly but school is also a issue. Oof...

Jojo toast out!!!!

Jojo toast out!!!!

(Man its been awhile)

Also look at the top picture I think it is good.....