8

Jungkook covers you with the blanket.

"Well I just came to say Kyong is in his room I guess I'll be going then," Jimin says as he's about to close the door you and Jungkook thank him for taking care of Kyong.

You sit up
"Ok I'll go make breakfast," you say as you put on his oversized shirt. He pulls you back in the bed
"No stay"
"But Kyong is probably hungry," you say with a pout.
"It's just us and Kyong in the house right," he asks you.
"Yeah, Jimin left he just dropped Kyong weren't you fully awake when he came in."
"Oh yeah no it's cause what you're wearing is making me um you know and if Jimin is still here he might try to do something but he's gone so you can wear it"
"Ok, then I'll go then" you then start going to the kitchen.

As you get there you then start making breakfast preparing everything you then feel hands wrap around your waist
"Jungkook I'm cooking I'm almost done go get Kyong."
"Wrong person it's not Jungkook" your eyes widened as you then turn around and see Jimin.
"You know Y/n this is probably wrong but I liked you since the first time I saw you but you were already married to Jungkook and now you have a kid"
"Ok, then can you let me go if you already know that I'm with Jungkook."
"I don't know if I should seeing you just in this shirt I don't think I can control myself" he picks you up placing you on the counter.
"Jimin please stop" you try to push him but he doesn't move.

Jungkook goes to Kyong's room
"Kyong can you go check on your mom while I take a shower ok"
"Ok but dad am I going to have a brother soon," Kyong asks.
"We'll just have to wait ok Kyong" Jungkook pats his head as then Kyong heads towards the kitchen.

"Mommy"
Kyong is close to the kitchen passing the living room the door then opens Namjoon comes in as he has a pair of keys to the house.
"Hi Kyong what are you doing," Namjoon asks Kyong as he stops him from entering the kitchen and head towards him.
"I'm going to check on my mommy if breakfast is ready," Kyong says as he holds Namjoon's hand.
"Oh ok I'll go check on her ok stay here and watch tv" Namjoon sits Kyong on the couch and turns on the tv.

"Y/n is breakfast ready"
He enters the kitchen and sees you trying to push Jimin from coming close to you.
"Jimin what are you doing?"
He pulls him away from you and you quickly get down and stand behind Namjoon.
"Don't worry about it Namjoon" Jimin says as he's trying to get close to you Namjoon holds him in place
"Snap out of it Jimin she's married and has a child."
Namjoon manages to sit Jimin on a chair.
"Y/n you should probably change you're showing so much um skin and Kyong is in the living room watching tv good thing I stopped him from coming in." He says as he lets out a sigh.

You go to the room and start changing your eyes get watery Jungkook comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"What's wrong Y/n?" he goes and hugs you.
"If I tell you promise me you won't get mad ok" he looks at you confused.
"Ok, I promise I won't get mad."
"You know how you thought we were alone that you let me wear the shirt well while making breakfast Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and told me he liked me and tried to do something"
"What" his face switches from being worried to being angry.
"Thanks to Namjoon he pulled him away so nothing happened."
"Did Kyong see this I sent him to go check on you?"
"No, he didn't Namjoon sent him to the living room to watch tv and told me to change."
"Oh is Jimin still here"
"Yeah Namjoon is talking to him"
Jungkook then quickly changes he walks out of the room you go behind him and stop him
"Please don't do something bad, ok nothing happened."

He just ignores you and continues walking you hold onto his wrist making him turn around and look at you
"You promised you wouldn't get mad."
"I know Y/n but your my wife and he did that knowing that and knowing we have Kyong how do you not want me to get mad"
"But..."
"Ok I won't ok if that's what you're worried about" he leans in and kisses you he clears the tear on your cheek with his hand.
Jungkook enters the kitchen and sees Jimin sitting down next to Namjoon his hands turn into fists.