Chapter 1 : Lost

Upon entering the gates of Oletus Manor, the sound of the steel bars closing the gates echoed the premises, the soft gust of the wind coming from the outside blew past the new person with black hair, wearing an all black butler uniform, in his right gloved hand he held his crimson trolley tightly and the other hand a manual, he anxiously walked towards the grand door of the manor, as he reached for the golden knob, a sound of an owl hooting and swirling around him made him flinched, he quickly whip his head around as the owl gently perched on his shoulder.

Hoot~ Hoot~

The owl chirped happily upon the dark haired man's gaze, looking at the brown owl that nuzzle in his cheeks, he noticed the injury the creature had on its eye, What a strange owl, I never knew they allow pets in the game. he was about to talk to the little fellow when he heard a soft whistle from afar, the owl flapped its wings and fly over to a brown haired man wearing a beige khaki coat and a white blindfold. Is he blind? He was about to approach the man when all of a sudden he just passed right through him and entered the manor. Maybe he didn't see me? He blinked and just followed him inside.

He tried to catch up with the person and extended his arm to reach him,"Hey... um... excuse me!" As soon as he closed gap between them, someone pulled his arm back, he almost stumble down and fall back, thankfully he was able to keep his balance, he turn his head around and see a hazel haired lady smiling at him

"Are you the new guy?" the girl asked with a happy tone,"You must be right! I know everyone in the manor and I haven't seen you around before!"

He could straighten up and looked at the hazel hair girl shyly, "Y..yes I am... A-aesop Carl... the B-butler"

The girl clapped her hands joyously,"Oh goody! I'm Detective Emma Woods nice to meet you, Mr Butler or do you want me to call you Aesop instead?"

"Any is...f-fine?"

"Great Any! Nice to meet you."

"Wha–?"

"Just kidding, Come on, Aesop. I'll show you around okay?"

Detective locked her arm around Aesop, which made him very surprised, she was rather touchy but he couldn't protest or say No, The detective just dragged him with her, as they began to stroll around the Manor, the young lady enthusiastically introduced Aesop to everyone including the plants which made him think if this little girl was okay but he let it pass anyway. After their short escapade they stumble into the bar at the end of the first floor in the Manor, Aesop's silver eyes widened in deep shock when he saw a guy in a mask with long metal claw, a bearded dark hair guy wearing a sailor outfit and the other one with tentacles sprouting under his robes tying three survivors, Aesop looked at Emma who's just giggling by his side. Why is she laughing at this!? His brow crunched watching three struggle from their binds.

"Let me go, damn you Jack!" The white haired guy with a rat tail exclaimed angrily at the masked man.

"We need to teach you a lesson, Viper, for almost destroying the kitchen." the masked man shook his head in disappointment.

"Correction, Jack, Viper destroyed HALF of the kitchen." The tentacle guy pointed out and turned to the other two, "Swifts joined the fray and destroyed the liquor shelves."

"What about me?" The dark hooded guy asked, "I didn't do anything... why am I here too!?"

"You keep jumping through the windows, Hound." Count replied in disappointment.

"Yeah! Stop jumping on the windows Houndyyyy! It gets us in trouble." Swifts pouted.

"It's Swifts fault that the bar was nearly destroyed, mine was an accident!" Viper protested, struggling from the ropes that burns his skin