6

Our eyes met.

When I walked into the party Madelyn immediately went to find Chase and somehow I lost Gabby when she wondered off to find a cute guy.
Already I felt alone even though I most definitely wasn't literally.
I wondered around for a few moments, undoubtedly looking like the most anxious girl there when suddenly I saw Drew in a far corner.. I'm sure it took him by surprise when a random girl atleast a foot shorter wrapped her arms around his waste tight and buried her face into his chest, still careful not to ruin any makeup.

"I'm so glad I finally found a familiar face"

A deep laugh vibrated through his chest and she realised that he didn't know who she was.. he had only spoken to her on Instagram or over the phone and when she came to this conclusion she jumped back quickly like suddenly his touch burned..

"Oh.. my.. god.. I'm an actual idiot"

He laughed again with the pure look of horror plastered to her face.

"Nice to finally meet you in person.. Sj"

With the sound of her name coming from his mouth she relaxed almost immediately..

"Atleast you recognise me then" the tension suddenly disappearing.
"Of course I recognise you.. we talk pretty regularly.. plus, who could forget your beautiful face!"

Before I could respond, Maddie put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.
"I've been looking for you everywhere.. I'm sorry I ran off"

The majority of the night was filled with laughter and drinking games and when it all started to die down, I could pay attention more to the people I actually wanted to pay attention to.. I had met nearly everyone now and was just waiting on the infamous famous Rudy Pankow to make his appearance..
Chase said he'd been around all night but had suddenly disappeared off with a girl, trying to score for the night.
When that seemed to have failed he would make his show back up.. or so all the boys said.

"Why would he fail"

They all looked at her, wondering if they should answer but before they could she heard a voice behind her.

"Because I'm more than just cheap one night stands with girls who are childish enough to boast about it on their social media the next day.. and unfortunately the fame I've accumulated more recently has caused ninety nine percent of girls who come to these party's to do so. All except for the special few.. aka, the girls in the group.. I also don't have very good taste even though I've been told before, good judge of character..

Sj slowly spun around to look at where the voice was coming from and of course, it was Rudy. A thoughtful look on his face.

Call it cliché but the moment I looked into his eyes I could tell, not only was this going to be a good rest of night.. but a damn good summer.

The rest of the time I spent with the group was occasional drinking and more laughter than anything else. I made actual friends.. people who's company I enjoyed..
Even Gabby was beyond surprised I didn't want to leave with her when she left in her Uber.. I couldn't wait to make memories with these people and I couldn't be any more grateful to Maddie for messaging me when she did.

SJackson_
Location Turned off | 43 minutes ago

SJackson_Location Turned off | 43 minutes ago

SJackson_ What a night🙌🏼🥱

Liked by Drewstarkey, madisonbaileybabe, hichasestokes, madelyncline, GabbsYaGirl, rudeth and 3.2k others

View all 3000 comments

@drewstarkey: definitely one to remember lil Jackson😅
| SJackson_: you can say that again🤨

@madelyncline: gotta do it again sometime!
| SJackson_: Yasss girl!

@GabbsYaGirl: Holy hell the amount of cute guys😍🤤
| SJackson_ likes your comment.

@rudeth: You definitely made it one to remember.
P.s. I want my jumper back🥺
| SJackson_: come get it then💁🏻‍♀️
| hichasestokes: Yea Rudy, go get it.
| madisonbaileybabe: Yea Rudy.
| rudeth: why are you all ganging up on me?!
| hichasestokes: We know you don't just want the jumper😏
| SJackson_: Wait, where is this going?

@User13: look at this thread! It's to die for!
| User06: I ship them so bad! Rudy + Sj sitting in a tree!

@User21: I don't think she's that pretty.
| rudeth: that's not very nice.

@User13: LOOK @User06! He's defending her!