8

Rudy Juice.

@Rudeth private messaged you

Rudy🥺
Rudy juice?

Lil jackson🤤
Yea.. Rudy Juice.. keep it
away from my bits.

Rudy🥺
But what if I want baby
Rudy's and baby Sj's?

Lil jackson🤤
How about we compromise with a dog?

Rudy🥺
But.. okay that sounds like a pretty good bargain...

Lil Jackson🤤
How would we even co parent?

Rudy🥺
I don't know.. guess we would figure it out.

Lil Jackson🤤
Yea.

Rudy🥺
You wanna go to the
beach with everyone?

Lil Jackson🤤
Yea okay..

~

I didn't want to admit it but Rudy made me nervous.. the good nervous though..
The kind of nervous that gave you butterfly's and made your hands shake when the person came close..
I inhaled one last time before going to get ready for the beach.. his jumper smelt so damn good.

I heard my front door open and then close and I knew it would only either be Maddie, Gabby or amazingly, my brother.
And sure enough, Maddie and Bails walked into my bedroom, making themselves obviously comfortable on my bed.

"Which one, blue or black?"
I turned showing both girls my options for the day; I really did love having more than one girl I could ask that to.. it was so refreshing to have more than one opinion from one girl who tells you everything you want to hear.
Like Gabby was like my soul sister but she never liked being brutally honest with me, sure, everyone else.. but not me.
In a way I was grateful for that but again, it was refreshing.

They both picked the blue and I quickly changed behind my wall dividers.. I heard them whispering and arguing before Madison cleared her throat and somehow I knew what she was going to ask me.

"You and Rudy?"
She said.

"Nope"
I slapped my forehead with an overload of thoughts.

"Im not sure if I'm up for any kind of romantic relationship and he's your guys friend and it just wouldn't be fair if I ruined anything if something didn't work between us"

Maddie and Bails sat quiet for a moment, contemplating their answer which almost killed my anxiety.
I didn't think I was ready for their answer but I was also curious as to what they thought.
It's all so new and so soon I wouldn't deny that I was attracted to him.. I just wasn't sure if I was ready for a commitment.

"I think you should go for it.. what's the worst that could happen? You guys break up? Then set boundaries to stay friends afterwards.. you're an adult, so be one and go after the things you want"

I walked out from the dividers and could see
Madelyn holding in a breath and when she exhaled she blurted out,

"Only if that's what you wanna do though, be sure before you put yourself through it"

"That was seriously the most adult thing I've ever heard you say Bails.."

This sending all three girls into a giggle fit.
Maybe, just maybe.. she would act on her attraction.. find out if lust could lead to anything else.

SJackson_
Santa Monica Pier | 3 hours ago

SJackson_ Laughing at his jokes until It starts to rain and we had to all rush home

@rudeth thanks for the mad picture📸

Liked by rudeth, madisonbaileybabe, austinnorth55, drewstarkey, madelyncline, hichasestokes and 18k others

|comments disabled|

~

Rudy had offered to drive me home as Madison and Madelyn went home with Chase to their apartment.. So there I sat.. saturated from the rain in the front seat of Rudy Pankows car.

It was like a really awkward silence and I don't think really either of us knew what to say.. he just told everyone he could take me home out of the blue when we were taking shelter from the rain deciding on the carpool situation.

He lightly tapped on the steering wheel and I could hear him inhale and exhale.. my stomach was filled with butterfly's and I tried really hard to casually check him out but to my dismay, he caught me.

"What ya looking at" he said with a smirk.

I scoffed, "not you that's for sure"

He laughed a little and I watched him pull into my apartment complex parking zone. As I went to hop out I could see he wasn't sure what to do next, " you coming up or what?"

A little lost and a little more disbelief he quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and followed after me.
Up the elevator I tried not to imagine some cool fifty shades of grey scene and finally when we got to the top we walked straight to my door and in.

Anything and everything that was on my mind before disappeared when that door opened and I realised he was now in my kind of unorganised but In a kind of cute way apartment.. I never bring people back here.. only really the girls and Axel.. but maybe now I could invite others over with the whole 'new friend group' thing happening.

Rudy made his was around the living room, looking at old photos and pretty much exploring anything and everything else he could.

"So I'm gunna go shower.. feel free to ya know.. sit or whatever.."

Rubbing the back of my neck I headed up to my room and into my en-suite hoping I could ignore the thoughts in my head about the ridiculously attractive guy down the hall.

It's just a little crush and there was no need to make anymore of a big deal out of it when it didn't need to be.

Right?