daddy

Bakugous POV

"a pleasure" I said, peppa brought in some people, known as:

Kylie Jenner
Shakira
James Charles
Justin BEIBER mmmm
Billie eilish
Jojo siwa
George piggy
And some weird guy I saw in a gay strip club

They were all naked, peppa shut the door and walked slowly with a bag. I check the bag and it was full of sex toys such as dildos, cuffs, vibrators and more.

Kylie started kissing Billie eilish, James Charles with jojo siwa and the weird guy from the strip club, George with peppa and shakira.
Everyone making out I started to kiss my little small grape, he had a big boner so I said "I'll be careful grape boy, don't worry" he nods.

I started delicate, but then each time I would do faster movements, he started to enjoy it, until I stopped, him confused saying "why did you stop baby?" "I want you to beg" I said

Minetas POV

He suddenly stopped. I was so confused and asked him "why did you stop baby?" He replied with..

"I want you to beg"

To be continued...

naw dawg im kidding 

"Anything for you daddy"
"Is that so?" "Yes daddy" "beg."

I started talking " daddy please I'm begging you, I need YOU inside of me!"
"you look like a little slut" he said.. "ILL BE UR SLUT just please I need you daddy" "fair well" he started putting his hot dog inside of me.. I wanted more "f-faster!!!" I didn't care if damn peppa was here. "Ahh~ right t-there- ahh~ daddy!!"

Then he cummed "swallow it" he demanded, "anything for you daddy!" I starting swallowing his cum, after that I started licking his hot dog. I wanted more.
I wanted this day to be infinite.
I would do anything for this to happen again.