me when

Bakugou's POV

We are so damn close to my house, each second I was getting more nervous, my only weakness was gonna be revealed to my boyfriend, I don't know what i'm gonna do about this.

We arrived...''pay up or ur mom gay'' Said the uber. I grabbed out of my pocket my pet Mike hawk and gave him it and cummed slowly. We got out of the car, we were walking slowly to the main door of my house, my grape boy seemed a little nervous behind me. We arrived at the door.

I ripped the door out and burst in cutely, with my goofy little wuuw u grape vobu UWUWUWU. Ewww mym om was there UnU "go cook bithc" " ok mom: " 

Mineta's POV

I was sitting with what looked like my silly uwu boyfriends mom. She was horny with me, she told me to call her mommy, but she's so aggressive with my dear cute daddy Katsuki. We started talking about mario bros, and then she suddenly asked me if I was in a relationship with Katsuki, I got nervous and a bit red and cummed again bc im nervous te-hee. "Maybe hehehehe *farts*" mommy laughted adnd bought me some robux. 

My bowfurend wcame out of the kithced n sauying "dinerr ready hoes" "yesh dade..uwu" 

We all gathered to the table and started eating, it was silent until mommy started to speak up. ''so hows the shex uwu TE HEE..NGH'' Katsuki spitted out the cum he was drinking and then started choking, ''gud'' my dade said calmey. w3 e fininedhsed eating. 

''I'm leaving with my kitten, you wash the dishes mommy"  He said as he grabbed my hand and rushed me to his room upstairs. His mom screamed ''ush condoms uwu'' ''yesh mommy, u can join if u want owo'' replied my dear Katsuki, we were in his room now, alone. My dade closed the dor. 

to be continued.