1

It was another beautiful day at Karasuno, just kidding, Hinata had woken up late due to his call with Nagisa last night and was now rushing to the gym.

After koro-sensei's death, everyone in the class stayed in contact. Isogai suggested a big groupchat with the entire class and it's still as lively as ever, the notifications are annoying but at least they're still in touch. And, well since the class bought the mountain, they visit it almost every weekend.

Anyways, Hinata was rushing down the mountain, trying to get to Karasuno as fast as possible on his bike. 'Nagisa and his stupid- but interesting stories..'

Hinata finally makes it to Karasuno, locking up his bike and running into the gym, breathless.

"IM HERE!" Hinata announces, making everyone look at him. "Hinata, why are you late?" Daichi asks, in a low tone, anger evident on his face.

"Ahaha um well you see..."

Daichi starts to get impatient, "Yes?"

"Okay so I was on a call last night, basically all night and I forgot to set an alarm and then I woke up really late," Hinata sheepishly says.

"Just go change Hinata."

"Yes sir!"

He goes to change and joins the team, it was their conditioning day, 'How fun'

Hinata remembers PE at Kunugigoaka, he would do almost anything to be able to sneak an attack on Karasuma.

After conditioning, they all go to change out of their sweaty uniforms. "Sooo Hinata, who were you calling last night?" Tanaka says, appearing on his left while Nishinoya appears on his right.

"Yeah Hinata, who was it?"

This gathers everyone's interest and they start listening to Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya's conversation.

"Tch maybe it was the king." Tsukishima says.

This causes Kageyama to blush, ignoring the fact that he just got called king.

"No? why would it be?" Hinata says, confused. Kageyama's face slightly drops and Tsukishima just smirks, "Nothing shrimpy, just thought you two were dating are you not?"

Hinata was excellent at having a poker face at this point, or well, just faking his expressions, "Ohh."

Hinata heads toward the door, about to leave when he drops this, "Well.. I'm already dating someone, bye guys see you Monday!"

And the last thing Hinata saw before closing the door were multiple confused and stunned faces.

'Aww man why'd I say that? Stupid Shoyo, now they'll start questioning me!'

During junior high, Maehara and Isogai became his, "boyfriends." They all acted like they were in a big relationship and it's never changed. It's always been like that and only their "group" knows. Although there was a huge groupchat for the class 3-E students, Hinata and some of his friends had a smaller groupchat.

Hinata rushes home and starts to text in their group chat, containing 5 others.  Maehara, Isogai, Nagisa, Karma and Nakamura. Their group was formed when Hinata, Maehara and Isogai's "relationship" began.

barry benson fan club 😫😫🐝💦

carrot head:
YALL DLSNSKSK

gender:
yes? 👁👄👁

half of middle 2:
that face is stupid wtf