2

"This is stupid," Karma pouts.

'Jeez since when did this guy pout..' everyone in the room though.

"Oh come on babe please," Nagisa says, dragging out the word 'please.'

"Fine,,,I'll only do it if Hinata does it as well."

"Nope, goodbye," Hinata says while trying to run away before Maehara pulls him back, "Noo you have to."

Hinata tries wiggling out but Maehara just hugs him harder, "Do it for Isogai and I please baby."

"Oh shut up Maehara," Nakamura says, looking up from her phone, "Why would he?"

"So you're telling me you don't want to see both Karma AND Hinata in a-"

"Hinata, Karma go change right now."

Nakamura gives a mysterious smile and both boys were forced into a room to change.

"So, you really wanted to see them huh,,"

"Well of course I do Isogai I'm not an idiot."

Nakamura then goes onto Hinata's phone and goes onto instagram, waiting to record Hinata and Karma when they get out.

After about 10 minutes, Hinata and Karma walk out of Nakamura's room, Hinata had on a white off the shoulder crop top with a bright yellow plaid pleated skirt. Karma had on a black halter top and a red high rise plaid mini skirt with a slit.

"WHOOP WHOOP," Maehara shouts out, whistling loudly.

Nagisa is staring at his boyfriend, taking pictures, while Isogai is sitting with his jaw dropped. With all this happening, Nakamura is having a nosebleed while recording Hinata and Karma, "I would say femboy friday but it's not Friday,, anyways look at my cute little boyf!"

"Hey! stop taking photos," Karma shouts, obviously flustered, "Oh come on you guys look great."

Karma huffs and walks toward the couch Nagisa is on and Hinata gets sandwiched between Maehara and Isogai, obviously not on his own free will.

"Ugh I can't take this anymore my heart is bursting you guys are so cute!!!" Nakamura shouts with a hand over her heart, "You guys are paying for my funeral by the way."

"Oh stop being so dramatic woman and like hell I'd pay for your funeral."

"Tch whatever, hey Hinata the Karasuno groupchat was texting earlier here's your phone," Nakamura passes the phone over to Hinata and everyone but him, Isogai and Maehara leave to start preparing for a movie.

Hinata had half of his thigh on Isogai's lap and Isogai had his head on Hinata's shoulder while Maehara interlocks his and Hinata's arm, "What does it say?"

"Well hold on I haven't even unlocked my phone yet!"

Karasuno

city boy:
GUYS GUYS ARE YGS FREE TMR???

sugamama:
TANAKA that was something we
weren't gonna reveal yet.