Chapter 19

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this and give suggestions for other stories (they have to be stranger things related) thank you and enjoy!!

"The bad men they found us!" Mike said running up to you all.

"Shit!" You yelled as you all grabbed your bags and stated to run down the corridor.

You could hear doors being thrown open a few corridors behind you, each of you started to run faster until you came to a door. Before you could reach it the door slammed open and military men with guns charged in.

"Shit!" Dustin yelled.

You lowered your head ready to do something to them but before you could Mike pulled you back and through the corridor. "Y/n theres no time!" He yelled.

You all ran for your lives until you came face to face with three people, two men and a woman, they had their guns ready at you all. Three more men with guns come up behind you all ready to shoot.

You lowered your head glaring at the men behind you, you made them point their guns to each other and made them unable to move. BANG. They each shot each other in the chest and they all fell to the ground, you turned to see Eleven bringing the brains out of the people in front of you eyes. They all collapsed when she finished. Soon you and Eleven both fell to the ground.

The boys all fell to the ground, each of them shaking you and Eleven.

"Y/n! El!" Mike yelled.

"Their just drained." Dustin said.

"Their not waking up!" Mike yelled as he continued to shout to you both. "Y/n! El!"

"Their barley breathing." Mike said.

"We need to go." Lucas continued.

Suddenly a familiar face came around the corner.

"Leave them!" Doctor Brenner ordered. "Step away from the children."

The boys all stood up and stood in front of you and Eleven as if they were protecting you both.

"No! You want them you have to kill us first!" Mike yelled.

"That's right!" Dustin yelled.

"Eat shit!" Lucas shouted.

Suddenly multiple soldiers came up from behind and grabbed the boys. They struggled and shouted in their arms and tried their best to get out.

Doctor Brenner ran over to you and Eleven he picked up Eleven and looked at her and you.

"Eleven, Six? Can you hear me?" He panicked, he looked down at you. Eleven slowly opened her eyes and looked Brenner in the eye. "Hey Eleven is me." He said to her in a soft voice.

Then you slowly opened our eyes, the first think you saw was your friends struggling to get to you and Eleven. "And six its me your papa." He said running his ice cold hand through your hair.

"Papa?" Eleven said weakly.

"That's right its me your papa." He replied.

"GET OFF THEM YOU BASTERED!" Mike yelled at the top of his lungs.

You began trying to get out of his arms and get up. "Shh you're sick. But I'm going to make you better. I'm going to take you both back home where i can make you both well again. Where we can make all of this better, so no one else gets hurt." Brenner said to you both.

"Bad." You mumbled glaring at Brenner.

"Bad." Eleven repeated.

"What?" He questioned looking at you both.

Eleven began struggling and reaching out to Mike. "Mike- Mike!"

Suddenly all the lights started flickering, you could all her a noise from the wall behind you all.

"Blood." Mike mumbled.

"What." Lucas said to Mike with panic in his voice

"Blood!" Mike yelled.

You turned your head and looked at the blood in front of you and behind you. The noise behind the wall became louder, it turned into banging. You could see the bricks in the wall breaking. You instantly realised what it was. Then something appeared almost out the wall. You saw a almost man-like figure, its face split open.

'Demogorgon." Dustin mumbled.

Then the demogorgon came out of the wall and roared at you all.

The military men dropped your friends and began shooting the demogorgon, Brenner dropped you and Eleven and stared at the creature in amazement.

Eleven was still weak, dustin picked her up and began running. You tried to get up but the pin from your ankle returned. "SHIT!" You yelled but Mike and Lucas ran to you and put your arms over their shoulders and helped you.

You all ran down the corridor until you reached your science classroom . Lucas locked the door and you all went to the back of the room. You grabbed onto a lab table and dustin lay Eleven down on the table. The pain was worse than before, it felt as if a knife has been stabbed into your ankle. Mike held Eleven's hand and began talking to her while dustin inspected your ankle.

"Just hold on a little longer ok?" Mike sniffled. "He's gone. The bad man's gone. We'll be home soon, and my mom she'll get you your own bed. You can eat as many Eggos as you want."

You hopped over and looked through Eleven's tears as yours started forming. 'And we will be together again, like sisters."

Eleven smiled at you and Mike started talking again. "And we can go to the snowball." The snowball was a winter dance that you were all going to have in your next year.

"Promise?" Eleven whispered.

"Promise." You and Mike said at the same time.

The monster roared again, this time it was closer. The sound of gunshots slowly faded and fell silent.

"Do- do you think its dead?" Dustin said looking at you all in fear.

You closed your eyes and searched for the demogorgons mind. After searching you fell to the ground.

Mike ran down to you. "Y/n! What's wrong are you ok?"

"Its- its too strong." You stuttered but before you could finish your sentence something happened.

Thank you for reading! That was 1020 words! I hope you enjoyed and you can now read the next part! 😁