Chapter - 10(Last)

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After day wedding took place and all the rituals are done and now Myra is waiting for her husband in THEIR room.

The door cracks open and there enter Ayansh in his sherwani.

Myra is sitting in the middle of the bed decked up in bridal attire and make up with veil covering her face.

He slowly comes near her and lifts her veil and sees her fully.

"You are looking gorgeous!!!" He compliments her.

She blushes and mumbles a thank you to him.

He smiles and understands how nervous she is. Hell even he is nervous.

Finally he says "Change into something comforting. "after a long pause.

She nods and leaves to change her attire.

After fresh up comes out and checks the whole room which is fully decorated for their suhagraat.

Just then she starts noticing the very big picture hang on the wall which back of the headboard of the bed.

It's their picture taken on the day of their visit to Amusement Park. When they were stuck in Ferris Wheel.

She is overwhelmed looking at their picture.

"How did you get that picture?" She asks him.

"Well, I got it from the person who took them without his knowledge. " he tells. Mean while he changed his outfit and now he is in his track pants and T-shirt.

"How?" She asks him not able to believe him.

"Well, I hacked into his system. " he shrugs.

"How is that possible? It is not that easy to hack into someone's system. " she tells him not believing.

"Well, it isn't impossible. " he tells her grinning.

"I want to know the complete truth now. " she tells him with determination.

"Okay sit.." He tells her.

"Before knowing that you need to know something else. Our proposals are not meant for each other before." He pauses to see her reaction.

"What do you mean by that?" She asks.

"Umm.... you were supposed to get another proposal from different person and vice Versa." He tells her.

Her eyes went wide.

"But when I saw your picture in the bureau I kinda pulled towards your innocent eyes and brides the manager to send my proposal to you. Like an arranged marriage." He tells her.

She is unable to believe what she is hearing.

"I was anyway planning to tell you tomorrow. " he tells her.

"But the reason why I'm telling is that the issue is kinda related to him." He tells her.

"How?" She Asks him.

"The person who is the previous groom did this actually. What I gathered is that he loves you from past 1 year. As your parents are against love marriage he tried to send proposal through bureau. But I came in middle and his plan failed. He wanted to take revenge so he did this." He tells her expecting a long lecture from her but to his shock she hugged him.

"Thank you so much. Because of you I was saved from him. What if He really marries me? Oh god!!! That will be worst." She says.

He smiles and hugs her back.

"But I still don't understand how did you know all this?" She asks.

"Well, your husband is world's best hacker. " he tells her proudly.

She laughs.

He frowns.

"Nice joke. " she tells.

"What??" He Asks.

"I have minimum knowledge that world's best hacker is LUCIFER. " she tells him.

"And who is he?" He Asks her.

"No one saw him/her till now. And also no one knows his identity. " she tells him.

"And that would be me. " he tells her.

"What? Are you serious. ?" She asks.

"Yes!" He says.

"Oh my god!! Really? My husband is world's best hacker? I can't believe it. " she says excited.

He tells her all his passion for ethical hacking and all about his pranks he did in college.

After an hour or so......

"As you told me the truth what you did. Even I want to reveal a truth to you. But please don't think ill of me." She tells him.

He frowns not knowing what she was about to say.

"I'm in love with someone. " she tells him.

That's it he lost it.

"What the hell!??" He shouts.

"Arey!!!! Listen to me completely. " she says.

"What's there to listen?" He says.

She makes him sit beside her.

"Few days back I told you that I had a crush on one boy, right? now I'm in love with him. " she tells him smiling.

"From where the hell he came from?" Jealous and anger are clear in his voice.

"From there. " saying that she points to a picture hung on the wall.

It was a picture of a small boy pouting.

His eyes went wide realizing that she just now told him that she loves him.

Also when they were small she is the girl who proposed him.

His happiness has no bounds.

Her first crush is him.

He immediately lifts her and twirls her around and kisses her(peak).

She laughs looking at his excitement.

"I love you so much More than you can imagine. " he tells her hugging her tight.

That's how their journey started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greeting Everyone!!!

Thank you for choosing this book to read. I hope you enjoyed reading.

See you soon!!!

Till then....

Keep Reading.. 📖
And
Keep Smiling..😁

-Peppermint_Kisses27