,,..nothing bad will happen to you."

Layla: Hello? Yes, sir?

I can't see anything so I move a bit closer to peek at who it is, but I still can't see.

??: Hello. We're searching for a lost elf. She-

In shock, I stop listening. My eyes are wide open and I slowly move back to hide. I can't even keep my thoughts straight. ,,Why are they here?" ,,Why are they still searching?" ,,When will they understand I don't want to be back?''. All these questions at once, even I don't understand myself. Suddenly I'm pulled away from my hiding spot. I'm pulled in a room.

Kyle: I told you to not go there and you didn't listen.

Kristina: At least I was hidden, don't worry, you big baby.

I cross my arms and lean towards Kyle.

Kyle: It wasn't safe any way! Whether you hid or didn't they could've saw you.You were close enough.

Kristina: I wasn't!-

Kyle: Krisy, shhh. You're being loud..

Kristina: Sorry..

Kyle sighs and nods as in accepting my apology. He hugs me and I hug back. He cares so much about me.. Why do I feel nervous out of that? It's alright, just ignore it. Then Emma and Layla come back.

Layla: it was the guard.. he's searching for Kristina..

Kyle: We know. Krisy spied on you.

Layla: I'm sorry, Krisy. You'll have to stay here for awhile until we find you a safer place. I promise, we'll try our best.

Layla hug me and I become upset. They're searching for me. They could find me. If they find out that Layla and Emma lied we'll be in a lot of trouble. Especially me. If I come back to my parents they'll be very mad at me. They'll be strict and they'll force me into becoming a queen, probably even sooner than currently. I don't want that, but they would. I'm NOT giving them the satisfaction of making me angry and turning me into a queen. I promise myself, and the others, I'm not going back there.

Kristina: what now? I can't go back or things would be worse than they already are.

Kyle: You can stay here until the guards are done with the search then-

I talk over him.

Kristina: They won't ever finish the search until they've found me. If my parents find out I'm missing they'll go crazy and abuse the guards. I wouldn't want that. I don't want anyone hurt, but I don't want to go back there. What if they find me here?

Kyle: Krisy, it'll be alright. Don't worry, we're smarter than we look

Layla: Yeah!- Hey!

Kyle: that was a joke.

Kyle laughs, looking at Layla. Then he looks back at me with a reassuring smile.

Kyle: You'll be alright. And I'll make sure of that.

I nod at Kyle as in understanding. Kyle pulls me in his arms like a hug. I feel so safe.. yet like I'm in danger. I hug him back. Then he whispers to me:

Kyle: I promise nothing bad will happen to you.