Chapter 1: Family? Family! And meeting!

A loud sigh was heard. ,, Naruto you need to smile! Like this! Sakura says something he kinda looks sickly!" , a raven boy smiled at a blond boy. " You know him that it's his family fault. It's his seventh birthday they forgot! I always look up to the 4th but now uff...", a pink-haired girl closed her book and sat next to the pouting Uchiha boy who was trying to cheer up the depressed blond. " I wish I wasn't born. I wish I wasn't born. I wish I wasn't born.... .", Naruto started to speak in a monotone sad voice while turning comically white flaring left and right with his arms.

" Don't say that you would make us two sad and lonely! Okay, now we have broken him. ", Sasuke panicked. Sakura facepalmed:,, Listen, I have an idea, how about we become a family and screw them! Like royalty screw them when we become shinobi? We can become stronger and leave and they will feel sorry for leaving us out from their lives! Plus we practically live and work together already."Sakura smiled while ruffling his blond hair. The blond stopped his wailing.

Them?

A family?

Why not?

" True. Mom and dad focus too much on Itachi and Soshi anyways, Sakura's mom left the village and gambles her life away and your parents ignore you since you are not the child of this stupid prophecy thing!", Sasuke said happily. " HOW CAN YOU SAY IT SO HAPPY THIS FEELS WRONG!", Sakura and Naruto yelled at the Uchiha. " I dunno I just feel like crying sucks, and smiles are what cheer you guys up! Okay if we do this living together thing, where can we live?", The said boy blushed sheepishly. " My house it has enough room and has even scrolls from the Senju clan."; Sakura explained as she took her book under her arm, using her free arm to grab Naruto's hands. Understanding what she meant with that, Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand. They looked at the water pond beneath them as they slowly walked from the wooden plank to Sakura's house.

Family. Now Naruto had one that listened to him and understood his pain.

It all started 7 years ago when the nine tails broke free and attacked during the birth of 4 children. Luckily, an Uchiha sacrificed himself by to help seal away the Fox within Naruto and fend off a masked attacker, saving the 4th Hokages and his wife's life. After 2 years, a stupid prophecy that Jiraya got, described how 3 children destined to save the world if not loved enough and save destroy it. The Toad sage told Minato and Kushina that 3 out of the four who had not the Kyuubies power would become heroes. That day they focused only on training Mito, Menma and Naru Uzumaki Namikaze, leaving out the oldest son. Their training started when they where 5 years old. Just 2 years before the academy. Giving them a head started, being cheered by the civilians as heroes. Since it was kept a secret, civilians believe that the nine-tailed fox was killed meaning the only shinobi of high rank knew it was still alive. Making Naruto literally disappear in his family's shadow as the jinjurichiki of the 9th. Luckily never getting beaten or disrespected by the villagers. However, his own family neglected him and punished him for no reason.

It started small.

His family first, they forgot to wake him up, second, they stop taking or noticing his presents, and lastly literally when asking his family question they would scold and punch him calling him spoiled stupid and he should wait.

Sakura was the daughter of Tsunade Senju and Iru Haruno, her father died of an unknown disease when she was five and a half years old. Because of that, her mother left her, taking Shizune with her, without telling anyone she had a daughter, drinking, partying and gambling. Occasionally she would visit Minato's family to give presents, never her own daughter as she blamed Sakura for everything.