Your side of the room

"I can't believe that out of all people in this stinking town, my mom had to marry your stupid dad." Harry said in an angry voice and dropped his suitcase on his new bed, in his new home. Scratch his, because he had to share it with his new step-brother.

"Sure. Make my dad look like the worse one. He at least isn't as annoying as your mom." Niall crosses his arms as he sat on his bed and made sure that Harry doesn't step over the middle of the room. He wanted that idiot to stay on his side of the room. "Oh. And as annoying as you are."

"Said the annoyingly stupid one." Harry started to put his things in his closet when he noticed Niall staring at him "stop staring at me, will 'ya?"

"I am not staring at you. I am just checking that you don't step on to my side of the room." Niall said and unlocked his phone.

"What? Are you 7?" Harry rolled his eyes and just pushed his baggage in the closet, not bothering to unpack it. Harry smirked and turned to face Niall. With big steps he walked towards Niall's bed. " So is this still my side or yours?"

Niall felt anger boiling inside his body. He quickly got up and pushed Harry over to the other side of the room. He took an old jacket that he had on his chair and folded it so it would make a straight line in the middle of the room.

"You stay there and I stay here. I advise us to keep quite and not talk with each other. Got it?" Harry laughed and jumped on his bed. He crossed his arms underneath his head and stared at the ceiling.

"Will do. And let's keep this agreement in school too. Because I don't need everybody to know that a nerd like you is my stepbrother and more I don't need anybody knowing that I share a fucking room with you." Niall had to roll his eyes. Harry was so stupid and immature. For god sake, they are almost 17, they aren't little kids anymore. Why does he have to act like one.

"Oh god forbid that somebody would find out that the perfect Harry Styles has a stepbrother and has to share a room with him. That would so ruin your tough guy persona." Niall laughed as he flicked through his phone. Suddenly and idea popped in his head and he took a picture of Harry. Harry's head snapped into Niall's direction.

"What the hell was that? Did you just take a picture of me? That's fucking creepy and gay, delete that." Harry quickly got up and started to walk towards Niall, but he was stopped by Niall clearing his thought out.

"The line, Harold. Don't trespass into my side." Niall pretended that he still was scrolling through his phone. "I just needed a picture, so whenever you annoy me completely, I can just post it online. 'My new stepbrother. Isn't it cute that we are sharing a room together?'"

"You wouldn't dare, Horan." Harry felt his hands ball into fists and his nails were drilling into his palms.

"Oh, but I would. So shut the fuck up and don't speak to me ever. Don't breath too loud. Don't make me feel like you even exist in this household. Because this is my house, it has always been and will be. You might be the king of the school, but this is my playground and you will play by my rules if you want to save your precious reputation." With that Niall got up and with big confident steps walked till Harry. Their faces mere inches apart while the jacked separated their sides.

Suddenly Niall's leg kicked the jacket closer to Harry. Niall smirked as he saw Harry's eyes turn vicious in matter of seconds. He wanted to kick the jacket back, but Niall took his phone and took another picture of Harry.

"Oh. This will make a nice little collage. All the great time that we are spending together. By the way, don't worry about anybody thinking homophobic thoughts about you, because everybody already knows that you let Zayn fuck your ass every day at school." Harry's eyes almost popped out of his eye sockets as he saw Niall gesturing for him to go further back as he kicked the jacket further and made Harry's side of the room even smaller. "This is my house and I make the rules."