OPERATION MONGOOSE

(Regina's Pov )

EMMA and I were at Granny's enjoying a girls night out when all of a sudden , .my son Henry burst is with excitement."woah. Kid! Slow down ", Emma said. " "Mom!  I found something big, you might want to come and see this? " we quickly went to this house where Henry led us and we stopped in this hallway. "So I was looking around for any secret hideout s when .I saw this", as he pulled the candle down the wall opened and the room seemed to be a n library!           But here's the weird part look!  Isn't this the same storybook that you have at home ,Emma asked? " yes? He responded as he was handing me the book,but mom?  Look inside." As I opened the storybook. It blank? " I said as I looked at him ?" Exactly there all blank! SO IF THIS WHOLE ROOM IS FILLED WITH BLANK PROTECTED  storyBooks, then this must be the authors house!" Henry you did it! " as I responded with a smile, we're almost close to find out who the author is!  "                  Wait, what?,  Emma said confused?" We were trying to discover who the author was so we can ask him/her if they could write me an happier ending,  it's called ,"Operarion Mongoose :" Henry replied , I like it!  I want in Emma said," REALLY?! "   I said with a smile ,  yea its my kind of style and plus I made promise that I will  get everyone their happy ending, including you!  I giggled when she said that, so we will meet up at your mom and dad's. House to plan out the rest of this okay?  OKAY! both of them said together .