Planning

It was around noon when I  was getting ready  to go to Snow's  & David's. house to go and pick up Emma and Henry.  I was  getting my keys  that had  a purplish black star★ on it and got into my black car, I put on my  favorite band which,  was Coldplay  and headed off. It took about 10 minutes to get here, but that  didn't matter to me at all. I go to knock on Snow's door  when she answered,and I asked " Good evening ! Are Henry and Emma home?", I asked?  Yea!  They are upstairs ,why don't you come in and I will let them know your here."thank-you! " , as I waited for Henry and Emma to appear,  all I heard was a loud " RREEGGIINNAA!" Within seconds I was attacked with hugs,  Ugh! Let me go! ", I said as I was trying to pull away from them. Sorry! They both said.  ARE WE GOING TO GRANNY'S TO TALK ABOUT THE THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY ? Henry said . " What thing? " you know,  the thing? " Emma replied. OH!  THE thing! " yea we are,  are you guys ready?  I asked, then let's go!  Bye mom!  Emma said to her mother as they left quickly out the door.

            As they were heading to Granny's, walking by us we saw my friend Tink walking from Will Scarlet's house so I stopped and hooked to get her attention."Hey Tink!"  What she asked?,"Hop in were going to granny's ,to discuss something And we_ might need your help? ", I said, " but why should I go with you ?", she said sarcastically, because I fucking said so! I said back. Now get your ass in the car before I break your fairy wings and turn you into my own pixie dust! Okay,God! Don't Have to get all aggressive with me! " Good!" Henry move over so tink can have a place to sit ", yes mame!  He replied come in Tink ! That is exactly what she did,  as soon as  tink  got in the car ,everyone resumed to what they are doing . Henry  was playing floppy bird  with tink who beat his highscore of 74 ,Regina and emma were continuing to jam out to C,oldplay or what ever  came on the radio.