hanging out

We're going with A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smile "hey Robbie ? " I ask turning my body to face him "huh?" He asks glancing at me "wanna go with me ? It'll be fun " his face grows shocked "like just the two of us ?" I felt my gut trun inside out "yeah " he looks at the wall thinking and I feel his hand on mine "sure y/n " he smiles gently I grin "sweet " I hear Robbie's mom yell from downstairs "Robbie ! Y/n ! Lunch is ready ! " He stands still holding my hand I walk with him down the stairs into the dinning room were Robbie let go of my hand and sat down . his mom clearly saw us holding hands as she giggles and gives me a wink . I sit down and his mom gives us ( your favorite food ) I eat it unable to stop smiling as I thought about what me and Robbie could do at the mystery fair . robbie finshes his food and gives me a look that says "ill be upstairs " I nod and he gose back to his room . his mom sits next to me and grabs my hand "oh y/n my darling I'm so glad your Robbie's gf " I choke on my food "I-*cough * its not *cough * " I tried to explain that it wasn't really like that but I coughed so much I gave up on trying . she pats my hand gently "its alright y/n I give u my blessing " I nod and wash off my plate then go up stairs . Robbie was laying on his bed writing , I sit next to him a watch him . I read what he has from over the shoulder "the feeling clears the dark the way it makes me feel is more powerful than a drug . only around you do I feel this way this amazing way . without u the feeling is replaced by something darker ." I smile "that's really good Robbie " he puts a pillow over the book "Idk what you talking about " he says quickly I laugh "sure thing " I playfully push him he dose it back but I fall over with him over me . I sit up quickly most likely blushing . my phone gose off and I frown I look at it and A text from my mom appears on the screen "come home soon y/n " I sigh "mom says i got to go soon " I look to him and it was clear he was blushing a bit two . "o-ok " I got up "wait y/n ?" I trun back "yea?" He stands and grabs my hand "ill walk you home " I smile "yes sir " he smirks "dork " I laugh and we walk out of the house and pasted the grave yard to my  home . I knock and mom answers "oh Robbie I didn't know you were coming over " he shakes his head "im not just walking her home " he playfully pushes me I push him back and we laugh "too bad " I hear a mans voice from inside and glance at my mom . "anyway you too say goodbye " I step inside "bye Robbie " he waves "see ya y/n "