Chapter 4

Author's POV

Jimin never thought that his first meet with a student in his new school would be like that. He just stood at that spot like a statue while other students were starring at him then an unknown female's voice snapped him out of daze.

???: Mr. Park? 

Jimin finally came outta his thoughts and looked at the lady.

Jimin : Y-yes. 

Mrs. Lee : Are you okay? I'm your class teacher. I was waiting for you but you didn't came so I thought of checking out. 

Jimin : I'm sorry ma'am. I-i was just... 

Mrs.Lee : What's wrong with you? You look scared. 

Jimin : No ma'am, I'm fine. 

Mrs. Lee : Okay if you say so. Let's go to class now or else we'll get late. 

Jimin : Of course ma'am. 

Mrs. Lee started to take step towards class .Jimin followed her from behind and entered the classroom with her. 

All the students : Good morning ma'am.

Mrs. Lee : Good morning students.
Today you all will get a new friend.*looks at Jimin*

Mr. Park introduce yourself~*smiles warm*

Jimin was feeling a bit nervous. It's normal to be nervous in an unknown atmosphere. Over that, the incident happened earlier added more nervousness in him. But the teacher's friendly behaviour helped him to feel eased. 

Jimin : H-hello everyone. I'm Park Jimin. 
I'm new here. I hope to get your support and also hope that I'll be a good classmate to you all. Thank you~*smiles*

Mrs. Lee : Mr. Park that was a really sweet intro. Now kindly take your seat. 

Everyone's attention was now on Jimin. Of course because he is so attractive and charming. Not only girls but also boys were starring at him.Evryone wanted to share seat with him. 

Many of them started waving at him, beckoning to sit with them. But Jimin went to the benches and sat with Tae, putting his bag in the bench as well. 

Tae : Welcome to the class Jiminie *boxy smile*

Jimin : Thanks Tae. 

The class became really noisy. Whole class was starring at Jimin and buzzing about him but Mrs. Lee shouted a bit and took everyone's attention to her. 

Mrs. Lee : Enough of other things students. Now focus on the class. 

The class went silent at once and Mrs. Lee started to write the notes in the whiteboard and everyone took out their notebooks, started writting down the things. 

But the Bangtan Boys were still not in the class. It's still normal because they always do it. 

After a while the five boys entered the room through the back door of the class and tiptoed to their seats.As Mrs. Lee was facing the board she couldn't notice them. A few students did but they are not willing to mess up with these boys so they ignored them and continued with their own business. 

Jimin was also writteing down the notes and smiling. He is feeling really confident now. After writting a long note he got tired so he started taking a look of the whole class while stretching his arms and suddenly he spotted a figure similar to the boy he met earlier.He looked at him once again just to be sure if it was really him but this time Yoongi aslo looked at him, causing their eyes to meet.