Welcome Home!

"Nii-San! You're home!" I tackled him to the floor.
"Hello F/N!" Kakashi hugged me back.
"How are things going in the Anbu?"
"You know I can't talk about that stuff..."
"I know, but I want to be just like you!"
"So then how about we go train? What do you think?" He suggested
"Lets go!" I ran out the door.
"F/N aren't you forgetting something?"
"Oh right!" I ran and quickly grabbed my ninja tools. "Now let's go!"
Kakashi chuckled and followed me locking the door behind him.

———— 🍥————

We have been train for about an hour now...
"I'm going to defeat you someday! Just watch!"
"I don't doubt it," he smirked as I charged him with my kunai. But yet again he saw through my attacks with the help of his sharigan.

"I think that's enough for today..." Kakashi huffed noticing I was tired.
"No! I can keep going!"
"How about this, if you get these bells... I'll tell you about my mission today, but if you can't we go get something to eat?"
He never talks about his missions, "Deal!"

After constant battling, my stomach turned against me... and I collapsed.
"F/N!" Kakashi ran up to me. And picked me up, "Are you okay?"
"Kakashi..." I mumbled.
"Yeah F/N"
"you let your guard down..." I smiled as I held the bells up.
"You cheated!" My stomach responded with a growl... we both laughed as he put me down and we walked to ichirakus.

Once we ordered our soups, I turned to Kakashi, "So a deals a deal Nii-San spill!"
"Technically, you cheated..."
"I didn't cheat! I just took the situation to my advantage, like a ninja would!"
Kakashi ruffled my hair, "That's my girl!" I smiled.
"How about this I'll tell you about a phenomenal Shinobi... greater than me."
"Greater than you! Who?"
"He was a hero of the leaf, a formidable shinobi."
"He sure was!" Teuchi expressed as he placed the food on the table.
"One day he was on a mission, and was put in a hard place. He had to decided whether to save his companion or the mission. He ended up saving his comrade. Once they arrived back at the village-"
"He became the hero right!?" I asked as I slurped my soup...
"Quite the contrary... the whole village and even the comrade he saved treated him as scum... He ended up leaving his family-committing suicide..."
"Who ever he was he is a hero in my eyes! I wish I could have told him that..."
"I know he would have loved to hear that from you too, after all he is our father..." Kakashi explained.
"What? Dad..."
"F/N promise me this, never abandon your comrades because those who abandon the mission are regarded as scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
"I promise!"
"Good! We should probably head out, because don't you start at the academy tomorrow?"
"Yeah, but you didn't eat yet..." I looked at his bowl to find it empty.
"What?" He said with his mouth full.
"Never mind"

Authors Note:
I apologize for screwing up the Naruto timeline, but I had to in order for you to be the same age as Kiba and well... be alive. So for the sake of the story. Your mom died during your birth (not Kakashi's) and your dad died when you were 2, after the attack of the nine tails. Sorry for the confusion.