Chapter 4

"Alright Joey, what did you think about Fran?"

He thought for a moment "Which one was Fran?"

She sighed "Show him Fran."

They've been at this for 5 hours. Joey was growing tired, the producers where getting impatient and Chandler was trying his best to speed the process along. The show is scheduled to air tomorrow night, and if they don't nail it down to ten women right now then Joey isn't going to cut any loose by the end of the show.

Knowing Joey, his mind is on food, which means he isn't paying attention to anything happening right now.

"Joe." Chandler snapped him over to the monitor where they displayed a picture of Fran.

"Oh yeah!" He nodded, remembering now. "What is with that." He pointed to his teeth in resemblance of hers. He was never informed that Fran still saw an Orthodontist. "Why did you guys cast her?"

"Because she is tragic and if you show interest in her it shows heart." She told him

Joey nodded briefly and looked over at the camera where they were collecting footage of his comments on each woman. "I think Fran has something really wonderful to offer."

"Great, now how about Dana?" She asked and without waiting for a clueless response, they showed a clip of her. She moved in real close and confident up against Joey before brushing her fingers along his arm.

"Oh wow." Joey smiled, remembering that night clearly. "Dana, is a wonderful woman. She is beautiful and not afraid to let people know that she is in charge."

Finally, now we are getting somewhere. Chandler sighed contently knowing he was going to see his bed soon.

"Great. Now, what about Monica?"

Joey looked over at the producer sitting behind the camera. "Monica." He trailed off. "Monica is a tuff one. When I was in the kitchen with her I had no idea what to say."

"Well, that's because she doesn't take Joey Tribbiani bait." Chandler commented.

"America is going to vote for her, so you're gonna have to start charming her, Sweetheart." She told him, honestly.

"Chandler is way better with girls like that than I am." He admitted, pointing to his friend sitting in the corner of the room.

"So, he'll help you know what to say to her." She glanced over at him. "Sound like a plan?"

Chandler nodded "I'll do my best." He said, knowing far too well there was no other option.

After a short pause, Joey looked up at the camera. "I think Monica may be the perfect woman."

The following day was the offical day America would get the chance to view Joey's new show. The show that may change the lives of the contestants forever.

Ross and Rachel were working in their coffee shop, their television already turned to the station Monica would soon be appearing.

It seemed everyone in the little cafe was watching the network when the host came into view. "Good evening ladies and gentleman. I am your host for the next 8 weeks, Stan. Now, some of you may recognize the famous bachelor from this years Most Sexiest Man in Hollywood. We will bring him out soon. But first, there are fifteen beautiful women standing backstage, hoping to catch Joey's eyes. Let's meet them."

They rolled the montage and America watched the entrance of all the ladies. Monica was the first one to appear on screen. "Wow, this place is really beautiful. I'm excited and nervous."