Drunk.

Mark staggered to the front door of his bedroom, gripping the door knob tight to make sure he doesn't fall.

He open the door and sped walk to the bathroom, opening the door and quickly putting the toilet seat up.

He threw up the food that was sitting in his stomach, gripping the rim of the toilet bowl.

Walking to check on the young man, Yuta stood in the doorway watching Mark vomit.

He sighed as Mark sat down on the floor once he was done.

"Mark... you gotta slow down with your drinking." he said, intently watching the young man.

Mark breathed harshly, closing his eyes, spreading his hands out on the cool bathroom floor.

"I'm fine." he said but Yuta scoffed.

"No you're not. Ever since Y/n broke up with you, you've been drinking nonstop. Keep that up and you'll die of alcohol poisoning." he warned the young man who only chuckled.

"I'm fine Yuta. Really."

Yuta looked away for a second then back at Mark.

"Listen, I don't know what happened between the two of you but maybe you two should talk it out since you're obviously suffering." he said before walking away.

Mark sat on the bathroom floor, taking heed to Yuta's words.

He just needed to know why you left and maybe then he'll be able to get over you.