Chapter 11

Lille POV
We climbed on top of each others shoulders, to reach the window. Led was the base, then Gladion, Moon and me. I peered through the window. "Hey!!" I whisper shouted. "...and then the cat told me that I was awesome, and you're probably thinking that cats cant talk but actually this one is different because actually its-" "HEY!!!!!!" Lille yelled through the grate. Everyone was started and we all fell down. Led caught Lille, Gladion caught Moon. "Thank you Led." I said as I looked over at Gladion and Moon. They were both blushing madly. Gladion put her down. "ANYWAYS did they hear us?" Moon asked. "...oh did you hear something? yes? no? maybe so? okay let me check." Hau's voice echoed.

Hau POV
I peered out the window. I saw four figures. "Hmm are those...OMG ITS LILLE, GLADION, AND MOON!!! aaaand some other guy. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!?" Hau asked. "We came to rescue you-" Gladion started. "Rescue!!? SUN LOOK WE'RE BEING-" "KEEP IT DOWN DUMMY!!!!!!!!! DO YOU WANT US TO GET CAUGHT!!!?" Gladion said. "T-the grate
can be opened if you can pry it open. Our funding doesn't exactly cover quality cells." Led said akwardly. "Okay lets try using this?" Moon held up a stick. I saw them make a tower with Lille on top. She came so close to my face that the only thing between us was the grate-

Lille POV
"Um Hau? Can you move a bit? I dont want to poke your face with this stick." I said blushing. "AHHH SORRY I-" Led probably got startled as we all toppled over again.

-TIME SKIP-

Moon POV
We finally got the grate open and Hau and Sun are reunited with us. "OMG ARE YOU GUYS OKAY!!?" Lille rushed over to Hau and hugged him. She immediately pat hugged Sun so it wouldnt look like she was OBVIOUSLY biased. I could see Hau faintly blushing as he was hugged but when I turned to Gladion he was wincing. "Ha typical overprotective brother." "IM SORRY DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?" Gladion asked. Oops did I say that outloud? Whoops. I walked over to Gladion and buried my face in his sweater. "We finally did it." I said. "Not yet we still have to get home without being caught." Gladion responded. "Heres a s-shortcut guys" Led spoke up. We followed Led and made it back to the path we were on. We contined walking. Wow omg I'm so tired...I...cant...feel...my...legs... I almost collapsed but I was caught by a certain someone walking behind me. "Hey you. Tired? Here." Gladion lifted me on his shoulders. Yay I dont have to walk. "Thanks Gladion" I said as I ruffled his hair. "HEY D-DONT TOUCH MY HAIR!!" Gladion exclaimed. "HAHA!" I laughed blushing.

Lille POV
"Those two lovebirds. Im so glad they finally got together." I mumbled. "I agree! And are you tired I could carry-" Hau said. "Oh haha! Im not tired I did a lot of walking back in Kanto so im used to- oh." I glanced over at Moon. She was mouthing words. Oh OH! "Ah well. I am a bit tired..." Lille trailed. "HERE GET ON MY SHOULDERS!" Hau immediately said. I could feel Gladion death staring Hau. "Ehehe okay!" I said. We continued to walk along the path as the sun began to set.