Tower of god

There's this high school. It's not like normal ones though. This is he place for... special people. Powerful people. People cast out by society. There are light bearers, wave controllers, scouts, spear bearers and so much more.
This school has different levels. You have to complete a level to pass. If you pass all of them, you graduate and get everything you could ever imagine.
Welcome to the place that will grant you your wishes. And the place that could introduce you to your death.

Kuhn. The quiet smart and sassy kid of School of God. No one ever talks to him. But what is he hiding. Why does snap at everyone and why does he always have this sad look on his face? Why does he always carry around this blue bandana? Why does he hang out with this crocodile all the time? He's certainly a mystery.
A mystery that no one pays interest to. Until this group. This group is made of daughters of Jahad, normal regulars and regulars that can make you wish you were never born. This group consist of Shibisu, Endorsi Jahad, Hatz and others. What happens when they notice a blue headed boy that never talks...

Why they try to befriend him of course! (Key word. TrY)
Will they uncover his secrets? And who is this Bam that Kuhn and Crocodile talk about?

Bam. He was nice, innocent and cheerful person. Key word: was. One year ago, he and his boyfriend Kuhn, were driving back from their 2 year anniversary of being together. They were on a nice, quiet and peaceful road with no one around. Or so they thought. One second they were telling jokes and goofing around and then another second later, all they could see was bright lights coming towards them and the spinning. CRASH.

Hey guys. So lately I have been reading more WEBTOON and then I stumbled across this series that I used to read. It was ToG. I re read it and now I'm totally into it. I then came up with this idea. If any one knows any other good ToG books (high school au's, Kuhn x Bam, etc(NO READER INSERT)) then please comment the title. I really want to read more of those. I'm planning on actually Anyways...

Hit that vote button
Comment your awesome comments
And follow your wonderful author!