Panic

You and Error got along great through your little pocket mirrors, you still had to go to school, and he had to do his job, which you told him you were cool with, he seemed surprised by it, and you didn't blame him; I mean usually when you tell people your a murderer not everyone is exactly cool with it.

You said you knew he had to keep the balance and that you understood he just generally didn't like most au's, Plus its none of your business what he does. You always kept that pocket universe open since then, Scared that it'd disappear and you'd lose your only friend if you put it away, even for a second.

You were going, to be honest, it was slowly making you exhausted, After a few days you could hardly keep your eyes open, usually opening pocket universes didn't drain you, hell, you didn't even know it did drain you until now. Error was starting to notice, but you kept insisting you were okay.

You were at your house again when you started talking to him again, "y/N yOU cAn haRdLy KEep yOur dAmn EyeS oPEn." Error stated as you started drifting off, "'m fine." You said as Error just groaned, "WHy aRe yOu sO inSistEnt oN keEpiNG tHis PocKEt MIrrRor oPEn?" You were too tired to have a filter and mumbled out, "You're my only friend... I don't want you to leave me..."

Error seemed to go silent for a minute before yelling, "We're not friends!" You chuckled at that, of course, he'd say that. "GoD y/N dO yOu haVE aBandOnMEnt IssUEs oR soMEthINg?" He asked, to which you chuckled again, "I guess so." You answered. "iF I fOUnD tHIS dAmn PocKEt MirRor, I cAn fINd iT agAin, JusT fucKIng cLOse iT!" Error yelled, and he had a point, but you were still terrified of losing him.

Sleep and Error's persistent pestering made you cave and finally close the pocket mirror, bidding Error a goodbye as you fell into a deep sleep on your bed, cuddling your favorite stuffed animal all the while.

Error never really had friends, sure, he had blue, but that was only when he came by which wasn't often, not to mention how often the two were on opposing sides, so when you called him your friend he pondered for a while, he didn't want to admit you were friends, but he also wanted to think of you as a friend as well. It was a confusing mess of emotions for Error.

That's part of why Error wanted your pocket Mirror in the anti-void to go away, so he could figure out his weird-ass emotions on his own, He was absentmindedly playing with his strings and puppets, thinking about you. He never liked the anti-void's loneliness, and you had a way so he could talk and see someone without them in front of him, which he was immensely happy about.

Error figured you were a mage of some sort, he wanted to see what color soul you had because it must be a determination or something of the like to see these au's, even if you couldn't interact with them up until now.

Apparently, your pocket mirrors have been getting stronger over the years, when he played twenty questions with you it was mostly to figure out about your pocket mirrors, he'd never seen a human named y/n in any au's. Ever.

Error played with the thought that it was the creator's universe, it'd make sense except for the fact you're a mage, you didn't even know you were a mage which spoke volumes about the world you lived in.

You told Error you never told anyone because you didn't wanna get locked up in an insane asylum, Error figured that most mages go there when someone finds out about them. Humans are always scared of what they don't know, how do they not know? It's just fucking magic!

He was relieved you hadn't told anyone because it'd probably be harder to talk to him with people trying to 'fix' you around every corner. Error figured your magic kept growing stronger because you apparently almost always had these pocket mirrors open, you even told him some opened on their own.