Chapter 15

Kristen's P.O.V.
.
.
.

It been a week since I've talked to Catherine, well actually since Catherine has talked to anyone. It's like she's someone else and it's scaring me.

"Matt we need to find out what's wrong with her, or who that is"

"I want to know that same thing, she's immuned to serums so I'm not sure what made her that way"

"She mentioned something bad but never told us what is was, I feel like if I get my memory back I would know"

"We have to find something to make you remember"

"I wonder if your brother is immuned like you"

"I have a brother?"

"Yeah, wait he doesn't live with you?"

"No, I didn't even know I had a brother"

"Why would they separate you two, you both are like peas in a pod"

"H.I."

"Huh?"

"I'm half immuned what if he's the other half?"

"Well you both are twins so"

"Wait not only do I have a brother but he's my twin?"

"Yeah"

"What's his name? Who's older? Do I look better then him?"

"His name is Tyler, you're older by 6 minutes, and you both look the same so I don't know"

"Have you seen him around?"

"Yeah"

"We need to go find him now"

"What are we going to do about Catherine?"

"What if when I find my twin we both get our memories back?"

"That's possible, let's go, I remember what group he chose"

.
.
.
.
.

"Can I help you?" I heard Tyler's voice say to Matt

"Yes, are you Tyler?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I found your sister, your twin sister"

"I don't have one"

"Yeah you do" Matt then pulled me into view and I came face to face with my brother. Matt was right we looked a lot alike. We both looked at each other carefully then when our eyes met everything came back to me.

I remembered.

Everything.

.
.
.
Catherine's P.O.V.
.
.
.

I can't get out. I can't get out of this shell I call a body. Senora used the one thing that controls me. I need help to get out but I can't get out. I've screamed and cried out for help but nothing happens, and whatever Senora tells me to go I have to do it. The worst part is she has the ability to communicate with me through my head.

"Catherine, come to my office please" she said when I was lying in bed. I felt my body get up and walk.

What is she going to do this time? I only have control over two things and that's the immuned information, and the attack plan.

When I walked in the room I fell to the floor shocked. Literally someone shocked me, I wanted to scream out in pain but I couldn't.

"You'll tell me everything Catherine or you'll get shocked"

I just stood up and looked at her.

Well I'm dead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■
Hope you liked the chapter! Sorry it's short, I have a killer headache and can't look at my screen for along time. Thanks for reading!

Follow 
Comment 
Vote