Chapter 1

Everything has just been horrible since Skylar's passing a couple of months ago. Everyone was hurt by it,but they know that Sky wouldn't want them grieving.

Leeyah P.o.v

So the last time you saw me was when I hit Chris and the nurse with my car but owell they survived. Anyways nothing has been the same since my day 1 a1 nigga passed. It should've been Cassie bitch ass. Anyways YES we are still stuck up in this house with these wannabe ass thug niggas. I got dressed (mm) amd walked downstairs to see these two dumb mothafuckas boo'ed up. I just shook my head at them and walked into the kitchen.I made ME some breakfast and sat down in front of all of them smacking hard as fuck making sure to let them know that they ain't gettin SHIT.

Me-So Ty

Ty-Wassup Leelee

Me-I just wanna know something

Ty-Which is

Me-*standing up* WHY IN THE BLUE FUCK ARE YOU WITH CASSIE HOEING ASS

Ty-She ain't no hoe Leelee so sit down somewhere with all that bullshit

Me-No nigga you just mad because you know damn well if Sky saw you with her she'll beat both of yall asses.

Ty-Ok Leelee whatever,Sky ain't here she DEAD

Me- You bitch made ass nigga*throws plate at Ty*

Cassie-Bitch don't be throwing shit at my man you hoe

I jumped at her and started beating her ass.Next thing i know i was getting beat by Ty and Cassie.August and Chris weren't here,they went to the airport to get momma Sheila and Augusts' nieces. I started fading in and out of conscious when both Cassie and Ty where knocked off of me.Before i could see who it was i blacked out.

Ty p.o.v

Me and Cassie were jumping Leelee until we got socked off of her.When i looked up,i couldn't believe who had hit me.

How is the book so far?

Ty and Cassie a thing now?

Who knocked Cassie and Ty off of Leelee?

What should happen next?