Chapter 26

{A Couple Days Later}

~Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne POV~

I Want You To Take A Moment, And Think About All The Things That Define Your Life. All The People You Love. Your Job. Your Coworkers. Your Home. And Now Imagine If One Day, In A Flash, All Of That Vanished. Would You Simply Accept Your New Life And Continue On? Or Would You Do Whatever It Takes...

"...To Get Back What Was Taken From You? Because...I Can Assure You. I Will Get Everything That Was Taken...From Me." I Said.

~Your POV~

"Cisco, What Are You Doing?" I Asked.

Cisco's Messing With Dr.Wells's Wheelchair. He Flipped It On It's Side And Examined In.

"I Think I Found Something." Cisco Said.

I Went Over And He Slid Open A Compartment.

"What Is It?" I Asked.

"It Looks Like A Power Source, Except Not For The Chair." Cisco Replied."It's Like Time Vault Tech."

We Did Some Tests Before Calling Everyone To The Lab. We Showed Them What Cisco Found.

"Damn. You Can't Get That At Radio Shack." Joe Said.

"It Looks Like The Tech Inside Of Gideon." Barry Said.

"We Measured The Output And This Thing Is Kicking Off Serious Juice." Cisco Said."I Mean We're Talking Enough To Power All Of Central City."

"Seriously?" Joe Said.

"Oh, Yeah." Cisco Said.

"What Do You Think Wells Was Using This For?" Barry Asked.

"We Think It's A Battery Of Some Sort." I Said.

"Battery?" Joe Said.

"As In, Wells Was Powering Himself With It." Cisco Said."To Gain More Speed. And That's Why He's So Much Faster Than You."

Cisco Sipped His Soda. An Alarm Went On One Of The Computers. Cisco Checked It.

"The Accelerator, It's Been Reactivated." He Said.

"That's Impossible." I Said Going Over To The Computer."It Was Pretty Much Destroyed When It Blew Up."

"It Must've Been Rebuilt." Cisco Said.

"Wells." Barry Said.

"Even If He Rebuilt It, We Set Of Facial Recognition At Every Entrance And Exit." Caitlin Said."Also How Would He Even Turn It On?"

"He's Here." Barry Said."That's Why We Couldn't Find Him. He's Been Here The Whole Time."

Caitlin Stayed In The Cortex While Joe, Barry, Cisco, And I Went Down To The Pipeline.

"Cisco, Why Did You Bring That Orange Soda?" Joe Asked.

"Whenever Something Happens With The Reverse-Flash, Liquid Floats In The Air." Cisco Said.

Cisco Opened The Pipeline. Barry, Joe And I Looked Inside.

"Guys." Cisco Said.

The Reverse-Flash Ran Out Of The Pipeline And Barry Followed Him.

"Barry!" Joe Called.

Joe, Cisco, And I Tried To Come Up With A Plan Of Action. One Of The Containment Cells Opened, It Was Peek'A'Boo's Cell. She Teleported Behind Us And Knocked Us Off The Platform. She Took Joe's Gun And Shot The Button That Closes The Pipeline From Inside.