Chapter 9

(a/n I thought of hinata singing this or nagisa to kageyama/karma)
It was now about the time when hinata and his class were eating lunch and wanted to explore,and of course as pure usual he ran into trouble because we all know he a literal trouble magnet so gess who he ran into I'll give you a hint he acts like karma but looks different.Did you gess?Well if you guessed Gakushu Asano you are correct.
"Hm?I haven't seen you around campus are you new?"(fyi hinata doesn't know that E class isn't allowed on campus)"Actually I am nice to meet you. My name Hinata Shoyo it's a pleasure to meet you mr....?" "Asono Gakushu(in this au hinata is actually smart enough to get into A class it's for the plot)but you can call me Gakushu. Its also a pleasure to meet hinata."(and that's how hinata seduced the principal's son.)
(Gakushu p.o.v)
I met this boy,girl? It kinda hard to tell. Anyway when he smiled at me I thought I saw the sun.(I know that pain to)I felt heat rise to my face ather I saw that,was I blushing?"Well Shu-kun I best be off then." 'Wait what did he(?)just call me?' I saw how his face turned slightly red as he looked down playing with his shirt. He then looked up at me with the cutest face ever. " I hope you don't mind the nickname I gave you it's kind of embarrassing I give you a nickname for permission I hope you don't mind do you? "" don't know I don't know at all you can call me whatever you want. " he looked it slightly relief as he looked at me with another bright smile and started to walk away I kind of wanted to get to know him better so I sucked up the courage to ask him. " hey what class are you in? "" oh my class well-armed from class 3 but technically speaking I'm a first-year I don't actually you know why I'm there mr. karasuma Sensei said "don't you dare tell anybody while you're in 3E" or something like that but it's like whatever,maybe we can be friends I'm technically not allowed to pass cuz I got to stay in 3-E or whatever but if I do see myself I get pretty good mark's I always get 100% take that tsukishima." I looked at him for a few seconds to read his expression only to see he was dead serious.'What did he mean 'the real reason he's in class 3-E what dose that mean.Wait hes a first year in 3-E that means he's smart.'"So what your IQ mines 85(made it up).""My IQ well the last time I checked it was 101 I think." 'What the hell then why is he in E class?.' "Well I must be going kuro-sensei might have my head if im late later" And like that he was gone. The sunny boy Hinata Shoyo.
'Wait what did I call him oh god?!What's wrong with me?'
_________________________________________
Word count:538
Date:Thursday July 13
Time:1:51