Chapter 11

(Nagisa's p.o.v)
If there's one thing everyone can agree on is that hinata-kun is wired. Not in a bad way but.....he's strange. He seems like me at first glance but once you get to know him he's more like karma which explains why they instantly became bestfriends. Then again hinata-kun can make friends with anyone. He even told me that once someone asked to be his pet and he said yes cause he thought that "it would be interesting" or something he's wired and he snuck up on karasuma-sensei! Anyway right now we're all sitting listening to karasuma-sensei when suddenly a man with a few bags came.
"Hi karasuma. My old friend." The man said. "Everyone this is my old colleague Takaoka." "I'll be helping him with gym class from now on. Who wants some cakes."
(Huge time skipu to the part where karasuma has to pick someone to fight Takaoka)

(Karasuma's p.o.v)
'No body is truly ready to take him on but I have to choose someone.' I looked at nagisa for a few moments then started to walk to him but before I could say anything I felt a strong aura(sorry if I spelled that wrong)
coming from somewhere I looked around then my eyes landed on hinata. I felt strong blood lust coming from him. Nobody else noticed it not even him. I walked over to him and handed him the knife."HAHAHAHA!Your choosing the brat this is gonna be good." You shouldn't underestimate your opponent.

(Galielith's p.o.v(me))
Hinata takes the knife and walks to the front and starts stretching. He then takes a deep breath then smiles with a sunny aura around him (y'all know what I'm talking about). He starts walking and stops half way. "You know if you were nicer that you would be a great dad but I will not tolerate you being a dick because you think of yourself as our dad this is why moms are mostly better than dads. I will put you in your place." Ather his little speech the aura around him was no longer sunny and happy it was now dark and gloomy and threatening.
Hinata starts walking to Takaoka again and stops infront of him then axe kicks his side really hard gets on top of him brings the knife into the air then slashes down but he stops right before his neck and says with a bright smile                               "Checkmate"
_________________________________________
Sorry that it took so long.
Words:427
Date:Thursday,Sep 17
Time:1:17am