My assignment-

So... I have an assignment to write a story about a Powerful woman confuse about her past.

And I want to share it with y'all.

You: Bold of you to assume that I'll read this crap.

I know none of y'all are gonna read this... But just let me do this, ok.

(It's a bit straightforward, but I hope you still enjoy it)
___________________________

Mei Chuji, Third year of high school, and the most likable girl in school.

She is a very charming girl, and so does her personality.

It would be too hard to not like her, you may say that she's the social butterfly of the school.

Everytime you see her in the corridors, she will always struck you with her bright smile.

Though, there is something off behind that smile that nobody knows, and never talked about...

(New school year, 7:34 AM)

“Good morning class!” As soon as the teacher greeted, He stepped in front of the podium, gesturing everyone to settle down, They got the message and obeyed and the sound of chairs started to go on, in a few seconds it was silent.

“Again, good morning class!” The teacher repeated.

“Good morning teacher!” The class greeted.

“Ok so, how was your summer break everyone? Did you guys enjoyed?” The teacher asked, waving his hand on the air.

“Mhm!”

“Yeah!”

“Yes!”

“Yes sir!”

“Alright wonderful! Also, We have a new student that will be joining us this year!” The teacher announced, smiling.

The students got excited, especially a certain star student of the class.

“He is a shy one, so please be friendly with him!” The teacher continued, As he turn to the glass pane door, and reached out his hand, and nodded his hand, gesturing the new student to come in.

The new student stared at the teacher blankly, and turn the handle of the door, as the door creaked open, he went in the room silently, as he close the door behind him.

He went beside the teacher, as he placed his hand on the new boy's shoulder.

Now that they saw the new kid, some of the students, felt a bit disappointed and... Less excited than they were.

The boy's skin is a dark brown, compared to the others, thinking that he's a bit too different from their liking.

But Mei was still interested.

“Care to introduce yourself?” The teacher asked.

“...My name is Ray...” The boy said in a monotone voice, The room was Quiet, waiting for the said name ‘Ray’ to continue.

...

It was just silence.

“Uh- do you want to continue Ray..?” The teacher asked, a sweat dotting his forehead.

“...My name is Ray Amo...” Ray continued.

“Alright Ray! What are your hobbies?” The teacher asked, awkwardly.