First attack-Izuku Midorya

"You ready to go home, Deku? I think weve been here for over an hour." "Yeah, we better hurry; the place is probably caught on fire again..." Uraraka and Deku spoke. The two had been at the mall, looking for new clothes and eating food. By the time they were half way there, Midorya got a message from Kaccan.

Kaccan- Where are you, Deku!? We have a major situation!!

Deku- Were half way there, what's going on?

Kaccan- We dont know! Half-and-Half hasn't been out of his room so Crappy Hair went in and found him shaking and gasping for breath!

Deku- That doesnt sound good... okay, me and Uraraka are almost there, get Kiri to try and calm him down, if he isnt any better when we get back, I know a way.

Kaccan- You better! I dont need two people at the hospital.

Deku- Wait, two people?

Kaccan- ignore that 😑

"Uraraka, we have to get there fast! Todoroki's having a panic attack!" He said as they ran home, bags still in hand. When they get there, they find Kaccan outside with a worried look on his face. "Is it as bad as you say it is?" Uraraka asked as Deku ran in, setting the bags down. He got to Todoroki's room and found him and Kirishima on the floor, Kiri trying to get close, but Shoto had been pushing him away. "You tried, Kiri, let me." Deku said calmly. When Kiri was at the doorway, he turned to find Todoroki in tears as Deku corners him and takes him in his arms, ignoring the attempts to get away. "Hey, hey, hey. You're okay, you're safe. You're in the dorms. He isn't here. You dont need to worry." He said. Todoroki stopped struggling, but was still shaking, tears were still falling down his face. Bakugo walked in to find Kirishima in the doorway, who was staring at the scene playing infront of him. "What's happening?" He asked, quietly. "He somehow got to him without getting hurt and is now holding him in his arms, saying stuff I cant hear from here, and hes calming down. That's about as far as I got." He said. Kaccan nodded slightly and looked back. The two saw Izuku was now rocking the two back and forth, which was being more effective than him talking to him. Todoroki looked up to find Izuku and smiled. "There you are...how ya feelin? Tired I bet, heh." Deku said. Shoto nodded and tried to stand up, only to fall, but was caught by Izuku before he fell the whole way. "I got cha, dont worry." He said. He guided Todoroki to the bed and he instantly fell asleep. Deku quietly walked out of the room and shut the door. "We need to be quiet; hes asleep." He said and went to the couch. "How did you know what to do? That was so manly!" Kiri said. Deku giggled. "Yeah, well, you get used to it." He said, everyone stared in confusion. "What do you mean?" Kaminari asked. "Oh, this isnt the first time this happened." He said with a sad smile.