the many stories (pt 1)

After school the next day, they all met at the livingroom, waiting for Deku to arrive. "Okay, I'm not saying why these happen, so I'm just gonna tell you the stories of the many; me and Todo remember all of them." He said. "Let's start at the first one I've encountered with him."

  Deku just came home and found nobody at the house. He went to the dorms and knocked on Kaccans door, he was there. "Hey, Kaccan, I take it everyone else is here?" "Yes, Deku, you worry too much!" He said as he slammed the door. He didnt notice Todoroki on his way to his dorm as he slammed the door. Deku turned to a thud and found him, back against the wall, breathing harshly. Deku didnt know what to do, but never called Kaccan, worried he'd get mad. He walked up to him and noticed how much he was shaking. He wasted no time calling Mr. Aizawa.
  In no time, he was there. "What happened, Midorya?" he asked as he walked slowly towards the shaking boy. "I dont know! I was talking to Kaccan and he slammed the door! I heard a thud and I turned to find him like this!" Deku yelled. "You cannot yell; it frightens him more." Aizawa said, activating his quirk, deactivating Todorokis quirk so he doesnt harm himself or anyone else. "Todoroki." He said, tryin to catch his attention with no prevail. "Shoto." He said, causing the boy to turn towards him. "Think of five things you see." He said. "Four things you feel." He said, noticing Shoto calming down. "Three things you can hear." He continued, his breathing starting to regulate. "Two things you can smell." He said, noticing he had calmed down. "One thing you can taste." He said, Todoroki looked up at him and past out of exhaustion.
  Aizawa deactivated his quirk and picked the sleeping boy up. "Thank you for calling me, Midorya." He said. He nodded and asked what happened. "He had a panic attack. It was caused by the trauma he had as a child." Aizawa said. "Do you know what happened? You know, when he was a kid?" Izuku asked. "...Yes, I do. I dont know if he would like me to tell you." He said. They both heard a sound and looked at Todoroki. "Y-you can tell him; he w-wont tell a-an-anyone." He said, eyes still closed. "....he was abused by Endeavour and trained him alot as a child. If he failed at something, he would chase him down and slam a door behind him. Even if he gave good advice, he was a horrible father to all four. The oldest, Toa-" "p-ple-please dont say his name." "...the oldest ran away and has been missing since." Aizawa said. "Oh...I'm sorry I brought it up..." "it's fine, as long as we dont bring it up often." He said. Izuku nodded and stared at the two as they went to the nurses office.