the many stories (pt2)

"So yeah, the first attack I've seen was after that." Izuku said. "What about the other times?" Mina asked. Izuku looked over his shoulder, as if making sure of something. "Okay, um...the second time was when I brought out a kettle."

Izuku was about to make some tea when he heard a knock on the door. "Coming! Give me a sec!" He yelled, turning on the heat. He ran to the door and opened it to find Todoroki. "Oh, hey, Todo! What brings you here?" He asked, Todo shrugging. "Nothing much." He said as he took a seat on the couch. "Oh, well, I'm making some tea if you would like some?" Izuku asked, he shook his head, "I'm more of a soba person." He stated. Izuku nodded and went back to the kitchen. He waited for a while before he could hear it start to whistle. When Todo walked in and stared. "Oh, hey Todoroki!" Izuku said. Shoto didnt say anything as he started to shake a little. "I-is something wrong?" He asked. Todoroki started to breathe heavily and fell to the ground. 'Oh no! No no no!'Izuku thought as he ran towards him in fear, but stopped as he remembered. "Whenever he failed at something, he would be chased..." and slowly walked towards him. 'What did Aizawa do!?' He thought. 'There isnt any school, so I cant call him.' He started to panic aswell. "Hey, Todo, look at me please." Izuku asked, he didnt listen. Without thinking, he grabbed him and put him in his lap like his mom used to do when he was scared. He could feel him shaking and started rocking back and forth with him. "He's not here. I'm not gonna do anything; I wouldnt hurt my friend." Izuku said. He started humming as he felt Shoto turn towards him and grabbed his shirt tightly, not planning on letting go as he put his head in the crotch of his neck. "I'm here for you, Todo. Always will." He said. He felt him start to sob and started rubbing Shotos back to soothe him. "Its okay, Todo. You're strong." He said. Soon, he flelt he had fallen asleep and carried him to the couch. By the time Shoto woke up, there were some pills and soba on the coffe table with a note. "Aizawa said you might have a headache afterwards, so I got you some pills and went out to grab you soba. I'm in my room of you need me!-Deku." It read. This brought a smile to his face as he read it.

"...And the next morning I found him in my bed." He finished. "Wait, I'm confused; why was he afraid of the kettle?" Kaminari asked. "Well...that leads to the third time."