𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

"AHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was so shock that I could not control it.

Damn! Why am I here? And what the fudge did I touched earlier?

I lifted my hands and stare. My innocent hands, what the hell did you just touched? Don't tell me, shiaaaaaa!

"What the hell?!" The peacefully sleeping P'Bright jumped out of his bed ready to kick me. But he stopped from his track when he saw me.

Fudge! I forgot that he does boxing, if he kicked me without thinking I might be on my way to the hospital or my nose might be bleeding right now.

"Why the hell are you screaming early at 6?" He asked me then let his self fall onto the bed again, so I stood up holding his blanket to cover my exposed body.

I didn't get to meet his gaze. I was really ashamed. "I was shock. I told you to wake me up!" I groan. He glare at me like I just said the most odd joke in the world.

"Really? I spent my time trying to wake you up but you just snore on my face." and I felt more ashamed. "Can you just shut up and go back to sleep?"

Then he pulled the blanket from me to cover himself. Psh! The meany Bright is back again. He turn his back to me and went back to sleep.

I closed my eyes and sigh. I cannot do something with it. If I went back home now, then I'll just waste my gas cause I'll go back here to fetch him. Save the environment, conserve energy. So I decided to stay here and go to work with him.

I check the clock at his bed side table. Its just 6:48 in the morning, we still got plenty time in our hands. So I made my way to the bathroom to wash my clothes and to take a bath, then I might cook breakfast later cause I am damn starving!

When I get into his bathroom, I can't help but think, am I really that exhausted that I fell asleep really hard? I even ditch dinner, so I am really starving right now.

I took a faster shower than the usual then grab some of P'Bright's clothes, just a simple shirt and jogging pants. I hope he won't mind, but he if he would, whatever, I prefer to borrow than to walk naked.

Then I washed my clothes from last night. Shiaaa, just thinking that P'Bright undressed me makes my cheeks heat up. Damn!

Maybe I'll use my clothes again later when we go to work. Luckily shooting will start at 10 am. We still have a few hours.

When I was done, I made my way out and saw Bright still asleep. He must really be not a morning person. I just shrugged then walk downstairs.

His huge portray greeted me downstairs. My first time here, I didn't get much time to look around, but right now, I have.

The walls were painted creamy white and most of his furniture where black. He must really love BW, Black & White, Bright & Win. Just kiddin'

But what I love the most in his place were its modern style, when you clap your hands twice, the lights will automatically on and off.

I giggled at my childish idea that I did anyway. Now that the owner was asleep, its my time to have fun, for a little.

I started clapping my hands, improvising a beat. I even nod my head as I smile at the lights turning on and off. The whole place were filled with my soft giggles and chuckles.

"Ehem." but the fun was over when the sleepy P'Bright coughed from the stairs. His hair was messy and he was not wearing anything except his boxers. His upper body completely exposed.

I turn to look away from him. Ashamed of the view and the childishness I just did. Shiaaa! What view am I talking about? "You're up early?" I asked avoiding his gaze but I did a few glance.