That one show I used to like

Oh my god I just binge watched Love, Victor and AWWWWWWW guys it's so cute. I immediately looked up the release date for season 2 once I finished it. I want M O R E. Also they really serving us all that good music wow. They even got Freya Ridings and Finneas. Glorious.

But okay you aren't here to listen to me rant about a TV show. So hold on while I rant about one more TV show: Voltron. I know, I know, I'll keep it brief. As we all know, aside from the stunning animation, season 8 sucked ass. My baby boy Lance was screwed over and I'm nOt here for it. I haven't drawn fanart for this show since,,,,, forever?? So here's a drawing of Lance that hopefully did him more justice than the sad excuse for a final season. And finally: I miss Adam. Thank you and good day (or night, as it is for me).

I've been listening to a fuck ton of The 1975 lately because I love and cherish them and their music SLAPS and always has

I've been listening to a fuck ton of The 1975 lately because I love and cherish them and their music SLAPS and always has. I also got two new plants today. So yes, Lance has a 1975 t-shirt. Yes, he has lots of plants. Yes, I project my own interests onto people and/or characters sometimes. Sue me.

~~Song Recommendations:
-DOPAMiNE- Pinkii
-Territory- Waterparks
-Fire Drill- Melanie Martinez
-She's American- The 1975
-La Luna- Lucy Schwartz