Welcome To The Glade

Disclaimer- all the characters (except Rosalin) and the ideas are James Dashners. :P

"The.. the Glade?" I stammered.

"Yup"

I must have looked some sight cause Newt laughed. "Don't look so frightened Greenie. We've all been here. What's your name?" My name? What was mine name? "I don't know."

"Just think."

"That's great advice seriously. Why didn't I think of that."

He rolled his eyes. "Enough of the sarcasm Greenie." "Don't call me that" I said. "What will I call you then?" He smirked. "Rosalin." "Well then Rosa-" "NEWT!" A familiar voice shouted. "That would be King Alby. C'mon we better go see what he wants." He left and I followed.

"Gathering. Now." Alby said

"What's going on?" Newt asked.

"Her." A boy stepped out from behind Alby. He glared at me. I've never seen so much hatred in someone's eyes. He was smaller than Alby and Newt but taller than me and had a broad build. His hair was cropped short which made his face look fat. His teeth were crooked and black and looked like they hadn't been cleaned in, well, forever.

I stepped forward. "What do you mean her?" I snarled. This seemed to shock him and he took a step back. Newt put his hand on my shoulder. "Relax" he whispered.

Alby coughed. "Come this way." He started walking towards another wooden building, this one bigger than the kitchen. The other boys followed him and so did I, reluctantly. Newt stayed by my side the whole time. He winked at me and I could feel myself blushing. I looked down so my hair covered my face. My hair... it was brown? I have no idea what I look like. I don't even know how old I am. What the hell is going on?