🔥 n i n e

She saw him pulling the string of his bow with full force

She saw him pulling the string of his bow with full force. His broad shoulders and wide chest with a huge gandiv and sharp arrow struck her eyes. Along with him there were some children too. She was going towards them.

But a sound came, "Rajkumari Maharaj has ordered for your presence as soon as possible."

Draupadi turned and replied," Oh yes! I'm coming." She changed her path and went towards the palanquin. And went towards the palace back. But she was still peeping out of her palanquin and looking back at that Brahman with a huge bow.

*****

"Pranipat pitashri! U called me." There in the hall, was a new memeber which she had never seen before.
"Putri meet....Guru Dronacharya, my bestfriend."
"Pranipat guru Drona!" She greeted.
"Pranipat putri! It would be better if u call me pitashri too. As I'm like a brother to your father."
Draupadi nodded and touched his feet. He blessed her.

"U wanted a coach na draupadi. I got one for u. He's the best in the whole Aryavrata. He will teach u Archery as well as sword skills."

Draupadi smiled and said, "Thanks a lot pitashri."

"And one more good new for u putri."

"What's that pitashri?"

All the invitations for ur Swayamvar are sent....and Ur Swayamvar is after three weeks."

Draupadi nodded and asked, "Who are invited for the Swayamvar Pitashri?"

As u wanted putri the best- King of Kosaka, Madra Chedi and Rajkumar Sishupala, Shalya. The hundred prince of Hastinapur are also invited my dear. And there is open invitation too...for all the Brahmans and kings who want to take part."

Draupadi nodded and went to her chamber, she was not satisfied with the list of men invited for her Swayamvar. Days passed and she learnt archery as well as the sword skills.

******

Two weeks passed and now all the king's have started coming. Draupadi's training was also going on. The prince of Hastinapur along with their Mamashree and Duryodhan's best friend Aangraj Karna had also arrived.

"Mamashree Panchal is really beautiful isn't it? I'm thinking that if the kingdom is so beautiful then what about its princess." The lustful Dushashan said while moving his fingers over his moustache.

" The lustful Dushashan said while moving his fingers over his moustache