Hide and Seek

-Edited

They landed in the center of camp; Pan finally set her down and she froze, looking at the lost boys surrounding them.

They looked at her with mischievous eyes and small smirks.

"Looks who's back!" Pan says pushing her forward roughly causing her to stumble but quickly stand up straight in order to not show weakness.

The lost boys cheered knowing their leader been searching for her a long time.

"Now! How about we start with a game." He said looking at her as she felt her heart drop:

"What game!" "Yeah Pan!" "What game!" Said random lost boys she hadn't seen before. She figured he must've got new ones throughout the years.

"How about..." he said tapping his chin pretending to think.

"Hide and seek." He states staring at her with a look in his eye. She shook her head glaring at him knowing he would make her be the one they chase but his mind was set.

"Wendy-Bird gets 5 minutes to hide then the game begins!" She immediately ran out of the camp finding a tall tree, So Wendy began the climb making it all the way to the top with few slip ups.

Wendy had learned long ago that if she believes something on this island, then it can happen. Well other than a way to get off the island sadly. She found the tallest branch and sat on it with her back against the trunk and steadied her breathing.

After awhile a noise was heard off in the distance signaling the game had begun.

It took awhile but she began to hear someone walking nearby, although too afraid to look she made sure that her breathing was inaudible.

They luckily passed by but plenty more came after. It had been 20 minutes before Wendy heard someone shout to check the trees. "Shit" She thought to herself, recognizing the voice as Felix.

She closed her eyes for a split second to calm down but not long after someone grabbed on to her arm her eyes shot open in fear just to see Peter Pans face not far from her her own.

"Found you!" Pan says smugly "Took you long enough" Wendy retorted knowing she still made it quite some time... at least compared to previous attempts.

He laughed a genuine laugh which was very peculiar. He wrapped his arms around her, bringing her to the ground. Although she wished not to be in his arms, she had to admit she had been dreading getting down from the tree.

The lost boys gathered soon after he signaled the end of the game and they all cheered for the seekers win, although not without Pan gloating that he was the one who found her which the boys were use to.

They all ran back to camp to sit by the fire but she slowly made her way back as she was waiting for the next bad thing to happen.

She had arrived back at the camp and Pan left swiftly after seeing Wendy was back. Moving to sit on a log in the corner of camp because she didn't exactly know where she would be sleeping after all these years, after all when she was here she was often in a cage.

Felix walked m over and sat next to her, Wendy didn't care all that much although he is loyal to Pan he is not rude, well most of the time or if your on his bad side.

"Hi..." he said awkwardly, after all they hadn't spoken in years other than when they were searching for her:

"Hello Felix" She tried to say pleasantly to try and calm his nerves. Figuring if she was going to be here for a while then she might as well cooperate.

They sat there chatting about what's happened since she escaped and what she had done throughout the years.

But as her story nears her most recent adventure, she thought of the police station, imagining all the dead body's. Pan did that and feeling as though it was all her fault. Wendy bit her lip to stop from crying and quickly shook her head. Just in time as
Pan arrived back at camp, he walked over to his make shift wooden throne and started to play his Pan flute as he sat like a lazy king, one leg strewn over the side.

They boys groaned and made their way into their tents as the tune on the flute was supposed to make you tired. He had many tunes, like the one he uses for celebrations and searching for lost boys. But this one was just to get the boys to go to sleep knowing they never would or it would take awhile if they did it themselves after all it calmed them down.

Everyone but Wendy had quickly fallen asleep. She still didn't know where to sleep so she tried to hold off the tiredness as long as possible. But it was inevitable as she laid down on the log and tried to relax but it wasn't very comfortable.

"how surprising" She retorted sarcastically in her head.

Her eyes dropped but quickly sat back up to see Pan standing over her.

"We're you really going to sleep on a log?" He says snickering as he crossed his arms.

"I wasn't exactly told a place to sleep."

Wendy laid back down in a daze and close her eyes, waiting for him to leave but to her surprise she felt his arms pick her up bridal style and bring her somewhere.

She opened her eyes for a split second to see her new surrounds, when she saw him without a shirt, causing her to gasp and quickly snap her eyes back closed and steadied by breathing but very much to her dismay, he saw.

He laughed and smirked knowing full well what happened.  "Wow Wendy-Bird I'm I too devilishly Handsome?" He says with a usual smirk and a glint in his eyes.

"Well you got one part right." She spoke accepting she was caught.

"Handsome?" He said hoping for the latter  "Devil" she replied with a slight sneer but She immediately regretted it as he made his way to the space next to her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her and puts his leg over her own completely rendering her ability to sit up or move.

"I'm gonna show you my Wendy-Bird, I will show you that your wrong about me. I am different from all those years ago.Now that I have you back, I'm never letting you go again." He promised looking into her eyes.

"Why don't you go to your own bed?" She questioned trying to change the subject. "I am." He says smirking and pulls me closer. I blushed and ducked my head, I've never been in his treehouse before not this close to any boy.

He saw her blush but he didn't acknowledge it in fear she would struggling to pull away or demand to be given another sleeping tent.

He grabs his flute and starts to play another tune which she assumed would help her sleep after holding off the last one for too long, but little did she know her her mind began to clear, taking away her her memories of the police station and even a a few small traumatic experiences caused by the boy himself; After he's done playing the tiredness was overwhelming, so she tried to get up to try and get comfortable but he wouldn't release his hold as he thought she was trying to get away.

"Can you please release me temporarily so I can get comfortable?" She requested sarcastically with a tired roll of her eyes.

He loosens his hold but stays alert just if case she attempted run but to his surprise, she didn't.

She got comfortable laying on her other side and his arms wrap back around me. Wendy closed her eyes and tried to sleep, ignoring his shocked face at her lack of struggle but realized that she didn't thing as badly about him as before, he pulled her closer and rested his chin on her head.  His breath hitches as he smiles, a real genuine smile. His Darling, Wendy-Bird, Lost Girl is back.

Not knowing he had erased her memory of all the people he killed at the police station, she thought he was changing and that she had finally found a home, but soon someone will arrive at the island and change everything. For good or for worse.