AUTHOR'S NOTE 2.0

Hey guys!

I feel like I've written a million author's notes for this story lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to say—I'm editing this series... again. And this time, I'm doing ACTUAL editing. As in, rewriting this entire story. And rewriting it from scratch.

The changes in the beginning aren't major—I've just taken out some scenes, added in more background and detail—and I've also changed the story to be third-person. Writing in third-person is weird because the original series is in first person, so I may occasionally slip up and write "I" or "me" or something because writing in first-person just feels right; you guys should be warned. However, I feel like writing in third-person helps me a little; because my character's name is still Percy (I didn't want to get rid of the iconic name), if I continued writing in first-person, like I did before, sometimes I forget I'm writing a fem!Percy version and it just gets confusing.

When it gets to the parts where Will Solace comes into play, then the chapters are slowly going to become different, and I'm thinking about changing up the entire plot line for the St. Louis Arch chapter because none of them are architects, but anyway, yeah, the series is going to go through MAJOR construction before I start editing and writing the second book... again.

Also, another change is that I've decided to shove all the books into... well, one book. It makes it way easier to organize and also a lot easier for readers to find the chapters and books in order. If I, for some godforsaken reason, decide to do the Heroes of Olympus too, then that'll probably be another book because it's a different series, but let's not get into that since I still don't know if I'll write it.

Anyway, some of you guys might be wondering why I'm going through a THIRD rewriting process and the reason for that is because I've started writing new fanfictions (obviously), and the writing quality of my newer stories compared to this one is INSANE. Percy Jackson is dear to my heart and this is my first story too, so I had to rewrite the thing. Will Solace was also one of my first fictional crushes (that was before I found out he was into guys, but by then, this story had already been written) so rewriting is kind of like a tribute to one of my first fandoms and one of my first fictional crushes.

Well, I'm sure nobody made it this far, but if you did... I hope you enjoy the newly rewritten fem!Percy Jackson and the Olympians!