The next morning (Alyssa)

The next morning I woke up and papi kissed me telling me he was gonna go wash laundry, I told him okay and be safe. He said I always am and said good bye. As i laid there thinking of what I saw and slowly getting wet like I did last night watching Jerrika riding papi and seeing the pleasure in her eyes and seeing the cum shooting on her face and tits. I couldn't help but rub my pussy and play with my tits, even if it meant doing it next to her in bed. All I wanted to do was climb under the sheets and lick that pussy my papi stretched but Instead I rubbed my pussy and just think of what I saw and what I want to do to her sexually. After about 15mins I decided I was gonna go shower and make breakfast.

I grabbed my clothes and towel then headed to the bathroom. I strip down and stepped into the tub and turned the water on. A gush of cool water poured down and gasped but turned it to the hot shower.     As I closed my eyes and let it flow I slowly slid my hands through my hair and then down over my body. Washing every inch of my body since I didn't take a shower after last nights outing. While doing so my nipples began to get hard from my fingers grazed over them.

Suddenly my mind started to imagine of what I saw last night. The image of Jerrika my best friend, and Seeing her body bouncing up and down on papi's thick dick, especially seeing her big 40DD tits bouncing and seeing the pleasure in her face as her pussy got stretched by papi, made my pussy drip in pleasure😜

My fingers began to roam between my legs. I felt an instant bliss when I felt the heat between my legs. Just as I was about to slip a finger inside my wet pussy, I heard the bathroom door open and it was Jerrika.