Why Now!???

Authors note:

Thy shall envy those who succeed. To be ones true love one must trust Thy partner, without the trust there's is no true love, but Fake love ........ you'll see what I mean in the end of this chapter...

Less than a day till Christmas Eve I was so excited finally the day is coming fast we have everything ready decorations are up I cannot wait !!!

The house literally looks like the North Pole i literally I can't wait,

 this year is different because I have a new brother and a boyfriend i am really excited i just hope nothing happens till then

 this year is different because I have a new brother and a boyfriend i am really excited i just hope nothing happens till then. We also got the wedding going on.

Things with yoongi have gone way better than before now that hes told about Hoseok, i still felt uneasy still knowing he was out there and trying to get revenge on Yoongi or even me. I dint know how crazy he could be.

I tried not to show yoongi how i was feeling. Tomorrow was christmas eve so i was just making sure everything was ready and done with for the dinner i invited who i needed to invite and well everyone said yes.

Everything was in order what could go wrong....

Jimin and his wife came over with the kids they decided to have a sleepover in my room so we did just that jimin and his wife headed down to their room, and uncle Jin said he would arrive early tomorrow to help with the cooking so he says i need his help lmao.

Namjoon was out and about trying to get Yaya her midnight food. This time she was craving icecream and and fries from mcdonalds and lowkey i wanted some too.

So he got everyone something Namjoon didnt mind he loved this the wait for his child and his wedding was getting him a little impatient.

He wanted those days to come soon hes been wanted to be a father since i can remember and now he is finally going to do that and be husband to the woman he loves , i am just beyond happy.

I was in my room with the kids watching a movie. We where watching the movie of shrek and ended falling asleep before Namjoon got there.

We woke up all happy and full asleep uncle jin arrived with a huge smile the baby and his wife where here too everyone started waking up. The house was clean because i cleaned the day before so that way i didnt have to get up early.