Lost chapter one

c a m e r o n
I heard my mom yelling at me telling me to wake up. 'CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS IF YOU DONT GET YOUR BUTT UP IM GONNA CALL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM THAT YOU STILL SLEEP WITH YOUR BABY TOY'

'why do I have to wake up so early it's only 6' I said as I sighed

'well your meeting is in 4 hours' she said excitedly and we have to fly out.' My mom said

I was clearly annoyed with my mom right now I didn't even want to go to this meeting. but I had to

see I'm like an amazing basket ball player and I had to go to this meeting with the head coach of the Lakers to play with them the coach said that he already got a full loads of people that I could totally work with.

It was kind of scaring me basically because I would have to leave my friends & family.

I'm gonna miss them.

I rolled out of bed and took a nice hot steaming shower just to get me ready for the big day.

my mom bought me a suit already and I would have to wear that.

. I put on this black suit with a white shirt under and I put a blue tie on.

My mom came walking in a minute later she was putting her earrings on.

'AWWW my baby came is growing up finally.!' she said kissing my cheek

. I wiped my face and said in a manly voice I said 'mom I'm 17' I said as I shrieked

. 'It's ok I just can't see you like this/you're growing up to fast. I love you.' She said

'I love you too.'

*time skip to plane*

as we were on the plane all I could think about is the meeting I was so nervous that I couldn't think straight I was looking out the window as we passed my hometown and we went straight into the city.

*an hour and 45 minutes later*

we arrived into the airport and we got our luggage we were going to stay a week or two to get settled then I was going to have to move into a house by myself the coach said that they were going to pay for the house and everything

. I just agreed I got lost and found myself scrolling through my feed on Instagram and Twitter then I got a text from my ex girlfriend.

we broke up because she was just using me for my best friend Ryan I couldn't believe it. I stopped being bestfriends with Ryan after that.

anyways the text said. 'Cameron baby why did you have to leave me, I love you so much don't play with the lakers come play on our school team just like what you used to do you were better then Ryan. anyways love you baby💘'

im not falling for it not again.

I'm saying goodbye to her.

I texted her back tears streaming down my face. 'Stay away from me you cheated on me! I thought you loved me and I thought I loved you but that's in the past and the past is the past, you need to learn to live with that, goodbye Alexis.'

my mom saw me crying and she said 'nervous for the big meeting'

'NOPE I was born ready lets go'

*authors note*
this chapter probably sucked but oh well.
love you guyssss💕
if you want to follow me on ig it's//ella_groves
thanks and love you guys
-ella🎉